You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 17th 2020, 3:06pm

Armour Destruction Crystals

Has the drop rate for flickering crystals been changed or have I just been extremely unlucky lately?

Serious question, I'd like to know if it has been the same for other players who regularly destroy low level armour for Flickering Crystals.

From the last 40 pieces of armour I have received only 1 (ONE) flickering crystal. Surely I can't be this unlucky as the drop rate is usually higher than that. I was hoping to save them for Combo Cube conversion - as selling has no longer become viable due to current low prices in exchange - but at this rate it will never happen.

If the drop rate has dropped significantly I pity those who also need for Combo Cubes as no one will destroy armour & sell crystals if they only get small flickering worth pennies.

Just hoping I have been extremely unlucky & it will get back to normal asap. :wink:

Sunday, December 20th 2020, 5:05pm

Just a sample of my recent tries

Sunday, December 20th 2020, 5:07pm

Kn has attached the following file:
  • 123.PNG (147.99 kB - 101 times downloaded - latest: May 20th 2023, 4:10am)

Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, 7:26pm

Thanks Kn.

I started to get them again, as I prv'd you, but nowhere near the regularity that your sheet shows.

Not sure if that is because of the level of armour, who knows why you got so many compared to me.

Thanks again. :worship: