You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:24pm

Fastest CC386 ever

21:59 To confirm your participation in the Battle in Caves, year 386 battlefield, click HERE before 22:04:30. All other applications will be cancelled.
22:00 You have received Heavyweight equipment.
22:00 Your team has lost the battle!
22:00 The battle has ended.

the Q for CC when I queued was 4/8, so Im the 5th. Yes, I didnt check the ongoing battles, but I shouldnt get HERE if its for an ongoing instance, as Im fifth on the Q, unless the 4 players in front of me are not in group, which I cant know.

So I got HERE and was moved directly in the instance and then I opened the statistics and saw:

"Battlefield:Battle in Caves, year 386 Points needed to finish:250 Mandatory ending:08.01.2021 22:09

142 | 249 "

Why the game would send me in an almost finished instance? actually it lasted 1 min for me.
I lost my daily prayrfull call for 1 minute instance, without to possibility to advance in my quest.

There should be any limit of time after which new players not to be sent in a instance which is finishing. Yes in this one were like 10 min to end of the mandatory time, but with this score not much can be done for 10 min, neither to get any progress in any quest.
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes: