You are not logged in.

Monday, January 18th 2021, 2:27pm

Disappearing fish from the bp

I wish to ask if anyone else have met such a strange disappearing of ressources in the bp- especially for the fish (didnt check for other ressources)
a month ago I needed 600 Kato fish for a quest scroll, I bought them from Exhange, a day after I see they are not 600 anymore, but 599 -strange.., then I bought again 1, and they were 600 again. 3 days later they were 593 orso.. dont remember the right number. Fish stay in my bp I dont eat them!- I bought again some to complete the to 600 and this time I got the idea to put them in my bank- there they didnt change the number.

Yesterday I fish 501 Armor-plated Dinichthys, they were in my bp, and again this morning they are 499!!!, I went to the river and fish 3 more, so, they became 502. Now at lunch I check my bp and they are 493!!! 8| - I put them in my bank again..

I asked pple around me, nobody had this strange issue, and they were laughing at me that maybe I have a pet that eat them :huh: :lol:

So I wish to ask, if any had same experience, and why this could happen like this?
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Monday, January 18th 2021, 4:02pm

One of my clanmate had same problem, in his case is bcs of autoeat, somehow eating the food also eats a random fish for him
But dk how to solve this problem
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 18th 2021, 6:53pm

One of my clanmate had same problem, in his case is bcs of autoeat, somehow eating the food also eats a random fish for him
But dk how to solve this problem

Thank you :thumbup: , Ill take back the fish in my bp and will hunt some mobs to see if its because of the autoeating, if they get less after the fight, then this is the problemn, but really its very annoying if this cant be fixed.

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 2:24pm

My autoeating wasnt active and I had the same problem several months ago. I was keeping crystal sturgeons in my backpack for the red medal and they had disappeared just as mystic-core stated above.
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 10:21pm

My autoeating wasnt active and I had the same problem several months ago. I was keeping crystal sturgeons in my backpack for the red medal and they had disappeared just as mystic-core stated above.

Thank you Clamatis for the answer :thumbup: . Today I checked my autoeating - was active, but empty (no idea since when). I have more than one kind of fish in my bp, how the game decide which fish to eat .. and yes, after every fight I noticed that autoeating didnt fill me up with mana , but only life and I had to eat separately again to fill with mana. So that time I guess the game was feeding me with fish only for life.
Im lazy to hunt, but once I decide to do it Ill test all eating options :pie:

Sunday, January 24th 2021, 1:58am

Had the same problem recently with some cave fish i bough for the seasonal event quest, i went from having hundreds to none without noticing and for no aparent reason,