You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 2:19pm

New Login System / Usual Login and Social Media

After the new update conducted today, we have seen some questions coming. Here is a guide for you to solve the issue.

1. Firstly, open the login screen of the game

2. Write here your email and password and login.

3. If you have already registered your mycom account, you should write your details into the left table.

4. If it redirects you into another account, log off. Check your spam box if you have not received the password reset email. After changing your password, you should try to log in again.

5. If you successfully login, from now on, you wont be able to log in by using your usual login details and you will need to use the mycom button below the email and password area. In this button, check whether your email is the same as you have set up while doing the process above (Second Picture).

Have a nice game!
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 4th 2021, 3:37pm) with the following reason: Edit as user's request to clarify information.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 2:46pm

Clamatis is a grill

Clamatis is a grill

Bottom Text
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 6:17pm

Breeze here:

I cannot reach My games Mask, only via my Com Button, where I had to give my usual Email and Password. After log In there appeared finally MyGames Mask, where I entered all again. They said, my Email was already used in Mycon, so I entered another Email Adress from Google Com. Ok, after Finishing i arrived here, fine, but I got a Message at my Google Mail, that I should verify my Email. And there was a big Button. Ok, I clicked it, and then came : Ouppsss, Error, you have to return to the Ma Game Entry Mask again. I will not do that, because what then ? I cant enter here ? Nope. Even LordOfNightmares hadnt heard of this Twitch. Please just send me Verifying again, hopefully it was an simple Error. Thanks, Breeze

Tuesday, February 16th 2021, 7:21pm

this morning I created my my games account with my principal character - I play - no worries and tonight I can't connect - 50 times I am asked for a security code that I copy - at the end of my exasperation - I ask for a new password - I receive NOTHING !!! support nothing !! thancks

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 8:29pm

Login not working

I have followed the guide and all it has resulted in is 3 seperate my game accounts none of which will allow me access to the game so please tell why can i not join the game as i am getting very fustrated now. :grr:

Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, 7:06pm

As of today, when I click ENTER on the client, the usual popup MYGAME login interface now shows nothing. Just a blank box with no way to add email/password or change accounts.

I've cleared cache etc via the client option. I've deleted all saved flash files. I've tried my best but nothing shows, still just a blank white box which doesn't allow me to progress any further.

The only way now to log in is with a browser as the MYGAMES popup still works on browser to allow me to change/enter email & password. This is not ideal as the browser game is lacking compared to the client (and vice versa in some areas), it wasn't ideal when it worked but now it's even more laborious!.

Sheesh, I remember the day, not a few days gone, where I could log my characters on with just one click as everything had been saved for them :wall:

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 9:03am

As of today, when I click ENTER on the client, the usual popup MYGAME login interface now shows nothing. Just a blank box with no way to add email/password or change accounts.

I've cleared cache etc via the client option. I've deleted all saved flash files. I've tried my best but nothing shows, still just a blank white box which doesn't allow me to progress any further.

The only way now to log in is with a browser as the MYGAMES popup still works on browser to allow me to change/enter email & password. This is not ideal as the browser game is lacking compared to the client (and vice versa in some areas), it wasn't ideal when it worked but now it's even more laborious!.

Sheesh, I remember the day, not a few days gone, where I could log my characters on with just one click as everything had been saved for them :wall:
Probably, keeping the pop-up for sometime will help you.
Terazinin eksilen kefesi.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 7:34pm

ok.I will try leaving open......

Enter button clicked.....

Stopwatch started.....

Mygames login popup is a blank white page.....

1 minute, blank.....

2 minutes, blank.....

3 minutes, blank.....

Admin/devs really want people to wait this long to log in to client?

4 minutes, blank.....

5 minutes, blank.....

Come on now, they clearly did something to break this yesterday.

6 minutes, blank.....

7 minutes, blank.....

8 minutes, blank.....

9 minutes, blank.....

10 minutes, blank.....

Stopwatch stopped at 10:00.48

Sorry, I waited 9 minutes longer than I should have. Even waiting 1 minute would be a problem. It clearly isn't working.

Browser login works fine so the link from client is broken for some reason. Please fix as I can't use the browser for the foreseeable future as it lacks in many areas to play game efficiently.

:puke:

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 7:37pm

oh, forgot to say, thanks for the reply at least. It was more than I was expecting :cool:

Friday, March 5th 2021, 12:18am

It's all good now. I fixed the damn thing myself.

In short, client login popup broken.

I managed to link the browser login popup to my client so now I can log in on client "via" the browser.

This is a terrible way to have to log in with the game, working or not. We should be able to start up our client and it remember who we were since we last logged on. Far too many clicks to get into the game!!

It's ok, no need to thank me .well:

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 6:19pm

Guess what....yes, the did something that broke it again.

Now I can't use client yet again. Was perfect until early this morning, now it won't let me log in as me.

Put my username & password in the popup, confirm, and kaboom - wait, what?...it's changes client to different username!! WTF!!!

:grrrr: