You are not logged in.

Friday, February 26th 2021, 6:00pm

+99

Friday, February 26th 2021, 7:06pm

1. Once is not too bad, but did the math for one 24-hour period and it was 90g assuming 1 battle per que time. That is expensive to do daily. I have joined several vaults and received no reputation. So really was not worth 7.5g for me to continue to go.

2. I agree with others that valor isn’t really the issue.

3. A strategy guide never hurts.

4. I think some consideration should be given to rep even if you lose, visible que and removing times. Increase reputation given for wins and give some reputation for losses.

Most of the people making comments about getting reputation for kills to 3k rep do not have issues killing people in vaults. Well someone has to die and if you want them to consider even going why not have a smaller reward for them participating?

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 2:15am

+1 Agree with most ppl mention already here.

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 8:36am

Good guide would be nice ...

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 2:07am

meridian

1. it will be useful to see the number of people in the queue
2. must participate without time restrictions like other fight areas
3. the minimum number of participants must be reduced for the battlefield to begin

thank you

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 2:12pm

Right ! let me tell you something .

First thing that u guys need to understand is . Making que visible , reducing the cost or whatever u are saying here .. won t make ppl que , always will be the same guys ( top guys - who got time to play this game , or money to invest in it ) regular players won t join because of the power difference ( talents - reps - brains ) .

TO MAKE PPL QUE U WILL HAVE TO DO THIS -

MOB LIMIT - 50 . AFTER 50 MOBS KILLED U NEED TO ATTEND 1 BATTELFIELD TO GET CERTIFICATE for hunting mobs.

Example - attending to Regular CC u will get 1 certificate to give u the right to hunt 200 mobs .
- tallar - 50 mobs
- arena - 50 mobs
- chaotic and cruciable . 50 mobs
- meridian 100 mobs
- temple - 50 mobs
- battelfield of the past - 50 mobs

Cutting the hunting hrs of the players , u will have some battelfields .80 % of the players of this game plays solo mode hunting mobs .

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 2:23pm

14:21 _gorum_ » SkN: i know all hunter players come in plat and make valor on it
14:21 _gorum_ » SkN: never come battlefield

Good point :) forgot to mention this as well

Sunday, February 28th 2021, 9:18pm

Right ! let me tell you something .

First thing that u guys need to understand is . Making que visible , reducing the cost or whatever u are saying here .. won t make ppl que , always will be the same guys ( top guys - who got time to play this game , or money to invest in it ) regular players won t join because of the power difference ( talents - reps - brains ) .

Well, there are no fixes for the brain issue :-)

Monday, March 1st 2021, 6:06am

it is positioned as a "battlefield of equals", make it so, not like it is now) and they will want to go there.I'm not a god of war, but you can just see the statistics of the victories of some players. for completed battlefields, they do not fit into any statistics)

Monday, March 1st 2021, 6:10am

Remove ability to stun there completely i think in itself would help a lot, some people have 0 skill there and only win do to a lucky stun...i know that makes a lot of people fustrated and not just me, remove times in general and make que visible like many others said. I think bringing down the min need to start would also be a very good idea

Monday, March 1st 2021, 6:12am

Oh an OFC pay Mighty or TotoK on ur team for win :P ha

Monday, March 1st 2021, 10:09am

You want to make it more attractive, since it bypasses the reputation boons and nullifies the super hits, and with that you can unify from the income level 16 to 20.

Tuesday, March 2nd 2021, 6:25pm

ücret kesnlikle yüksek değildir
savaş alanlarında kaç oyuncu olduğu görünmediği için bazen sıraya girmiyorum çünkü ne zaman başlayacağını bilmiyorum
katılım düşük olduğunu biliyorum bu yüzden bazı ödüller ile oyuncuları teşvik etmek gerekir
3000 puana kadar ulaşabileceğimiz görevler veya etkinlikler olmasını bekliyorum
ölen oyuncu hayat puanı full başlaması gerekir böylece oyun başlamadan bitmemiş olur
sakatlama olayı devam etsin

Please can you also post an English translation of your suggestions. Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 3rd 2021, 3:17pm)

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 6:02pm

wages are certainly not high
Sometimes I don't queue because the battle doesn't show how many players there are because I don't know when it will start
I know it's low so it is necessary to encourage players with some prizes
I am waiting for missions or events where we can reach up to 3000 points
The deceased player grade must be fully started so that the game is not finished learning
Let the injury continue

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 6:07pm

remowe all effect from reps,, all tabblet and tallent effect, and u bet more peoples

no point for me go if at start everyone hit 2x more, and have 300+HP more

Tuesday, May 25th 2021, 1:28pm

A small (but welcomed) change:

• The queue for Meridian Vaults is now visible.

Tuesday, May 25th 2021, 7:10pm

Let's go level 19s, stay in queue all day. Now you can see how many people are in queue