You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 11:00am

Question about moroks on plateau - event

dear users,

i have a simple question about this actual plateau-event !

works the ksar-morok there ?

i know,im not the best user,only can fight maybe little bit better pvp ,as few others and i bless me to have better chances,to receive some glory,but i used for example yesterday 2 x an ksar morok ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=778231764 <<<--- thisone ) and he maked nothing :/

was there any foult on me maybe ?

thanks for the awnsers and have fun

btw......if tis the wrong channel,for this question,please put this thread into the correct rubrik :wink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 11:24am

There is nothing wrong, these animels want be friend with pilek, because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and animels also lov pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pilek should never use animels for fight, they are friends, not moroks. Ksar very good friend of pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 12:07pm

what have my cat to do with great battles ? lol

when magmars hate me,is this absolutly ok,all of yours are my enemys ,this is just a part of this game

but yes,i love animels ......dogs ,cats etc :love1:

Pilek was just a account-name,not more and not less,feel free to call me however you want and dont worry,i not complain,if u give me animel-names :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 3:51pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yes pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 4:40pm

tesekürler habibi khan :love1:

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 1:02am

There is nothing wrong, these animels want be friend with pilek, because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and animels also lov pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pilek should never use animels for fight, they are friends, not moroks. Ksar very good friend of pilek :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: