You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 12:01am

I'd normally make fun of you, don't get me wrong, everyone's making fun of you all the time, it's just I'm not gonna make fun of you until the end of this post, but let me dismantle this piece by piece.

-The fact that you think dodger owns everything just shows how you don't know this game and the fact that you're still left with the mentality you had 5-6 years ago when you would one shot kill lower levels as a BC mage but would get killed, like knife through butter, in every battlefield, every chaotic, everything in general and still have PTSD of those dodgers beating you.

-They can't ruin exe profession if you're expecting to get exe skills from people at least 5-6 levels below you, lol. It never worked that way, feel free to ask a mentor. Though you can't kill anyone that is 2 levels below you or higher, hence why you've been attacking and bullying lower levels your whole game life.

-The literal description of the effects you get in old bfs are like... Elixir of Rock Skin, makes you stun more, Elixir of Hurricane: makes you crit more, Elixir of Destruction: makes you sustain hp and stay alive longer in fights. Take a wild guess which set gets which, smart guy.

EDIT: Removed

For everything else you said, here's a visual representation of you in every situation except, you know, you're not cute at all:

End of post. Say hi to Joe from me. Get rekt.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 9th 2021, 12:51pm)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 11:27am

Awww how cute, looks like someone's feelings are way too hurt. :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 2:44pm

They didn't ruined the bf, just people who go there now want a win at all cost.
If you go to a bf expect the enemy to be fully purple geared with at least full rune V, and 10 blesses with him.
That's it, and then you can decide to participate or not :drink:
Is just competition after all, who is better, in any way, wins
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 2:45pm

And ofc people weaker after the 3th try don't go anymore, since the op ones get the dmg, get the scalp and get the valor :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: