You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 4:22pm

Invading after merge

More and more people invade like mad mans for scalp or just kill random people.... now no one can even afk in own country without risking injury or other xD the only 2 places i can stay fish and be sure to no have prob is luan coast and fejigo island.

Yeah, yeah talk abt this is war game or all those stuff, but people are going away from this game one by one... and the staying ones doesn't create a good envoironment for the resting ones

But hey, just a little bit of whine and saltyness, since im just a random fisherman and playing a lot less than before, not only for the game prob, since the game is becomming more and more boring right now, even after the merge.
Actually after the merge i have more and more prob of fishing, bcs the safe spots are always busy and we r always too many to fish in a same spot :beaten:

:drink: good luck to all invaders :drink: you are a little part of who is making this game even more boring
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 3:50am

Then don’t fish

• "lol666" started this thread

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 5:32pm

I choose anothe option : i play another game :embarressed:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: