You are not logged in.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 12:45am

Big Fat Monthly Conspiracy Theory

I got a lot of things to get off my chest, and I'm gonna do it by just asking simple, straight up questions.

Question #1: Why can't we type in numbers for the BFML event, but instead have to type them in a format that was decided based on... I don't know, why? I thought the main idea for this event was to just give away free rubies.

Question #2: Why are the numbers being announced all at once, not one by one? Since the aforementioned and this change, I've been seeing less and less people winning, sometimes the same people who happen to be... well, multies. Sometimes one month one multi, sometimes another, sometimes both at the same time. It's really weird how some get luckier as time goes by while others are all out of luck.

Question #3: Why is it not the admin, but Luisaidh, the mascot created by the community just to represent the event who was given a bigger role than she was supposed to be, doing the number draws?

Question #4: Why are the numbers being drawn all at once, not one by one like before? Since the numbers being drawn all at once, the amount of winners drastically dropped.

Question #5: Why is Luisaidh in the guards? The character isn't supposed to be a real player playing the game or do guard duties, the sole reason why it exists is the fact that she's here to handle the BFML's threads and post the winners.

Question #6: Why is Luisaidh in DE server guards?

Question #7: Who's this person? Why is he in guards? The Guard Application Thread clearly states that a player who wants to be a guard has to apply to this thread, they have to be playing the game for at least 3 months (which, well, he still has a month and 14 days to complete).

Question #8: How come he has a gray guard badge even though he's a new guard? How can anyone have a guard badge in this short time? Who is this person? Don't you have to be a superhuman, well I guess you can say supermagmar of a person to actually achieve this much in this short time?

Question #9: How come all of his gifts are in English even though this special person (not my words, one of his gifts states that and I don't mean it in any bad way) comes from PL server?

Best Regards,
The Khan

P.S: No forum rule has been breached when this thread was being made. I would appreciate no changes, no removal of the thread and just answers. Thanks in advance.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 1:19am

Well I can take a crack at some of these, as they fall under the Jester remit.

1) The reason it has a specific format is due to the data entry process after a player posts their numbers. Players only see the forefront of this event, not the method required to validate who has won (it certainly is not a case of combing through each individual post one by one at the end of the event to see who has won).

2) That comes strictly down to luck - personally I don't think I have won the lottery before (fingers crossed I will). The rolling method is a choice of the Administration team, and it is similar to that which they use during other lottery events (e.g yearly lottery). Unfortunately this is something that is unlikely to change, however I will forward it as player feedback and a request. With regards to multis winning, typically if someone has more than one entry they are more likely to win.

Note: Please read this - codes may not be shared between multi accounts.

3) Liusaidh is a character of the Administration. By using Liusaidh they are able to separate game related issues and events based issues. As I am sure you can imagine, there are several issues which are raised frequently with events, so it would not be suitable to clog the main mailboxes of the Administration with non-urgent issues.

4) I believe this is somewhat covered by question 2 - with changes within the Administration team, their methods often change too.

5) After certain severe issues with events (cannot be detailed), Liusaidh requested for this - so it is simply at Liusaidh's own request.

6) Same reasoning as 5.

Other than that, it starts falling outside of Jester remit, so I can't help to answer those questions.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned
  • "Hakan The Khan" started this thread

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 1:28am

Those are some nice answers, thank you TJ.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, March 22nd 2021, 1:31am

To answer the remaining questions:

#7: This player was a former guard on the PL server, prior to the merge. Due to the unexpected nature of the merge, there was a high priority to have Polish speaking guards, to assist with queries. Therefore, temporarily, certain aspects of the normal application process were overlooked, as suggested by the Administration.

#8: To answer this question, you will have to ask the previous headguard on PL, as this player arrived on the server with the medal already.

#9: This question is best posed to the player themselves.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: