You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 6th 2021, 6:01pm

Hey admins are you trying to drive people to stop playing the game?

Your new mob teaking sucks. A full buff rage and a 3 hit mob is 15 hits to kill? Negatives almost every time from all the different mobs. Complete dodges for 7 times in a row even on the secondary blows? What is wrong with you? All of them have higher crit amounts then then did last week. Even on low level mobs with my small guy you changed it all.. Total garbage when in an instance and the mobs never gave 7 negatives in a row and dodge both hits for 5 times straight. GO ahead keep your teak you will lose alot of players.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 6th 2021, 6:09pm) with the following reason: vulgar

Friday, August 6th 2021, 7:59pm

After level 16, the difficulty level of the game increases exponentially. Think of level 20, monsters throw very strong negative effects, players kill themselves, you have to use buffs like might charm. If you don't use these, hunting for 1 hour turns into torture. That's why you need diamonds to constantly use very valuable buffs.

win win for admins

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Saturday, August 7th 2021, 1:13am

Alright, it seems like a rabbit hole so let's get down to it.

Back in the good ol' days of lower levels, max level being 15, there were a lot of different stuff. For example: the concept of magic mirror or luck glow didn't exist. Even if they did, the concepts were entirely different than what they are today. There wasn't any Kari rep, there wasn't any miuri tao, zurkhass, triad and whatnot. Hell, even after level 16 was introduced, some of these concepts were still not like how they are today.

Let's go point by point.

1) Monsters dodging and whatnot: As far as I can see, you have a dodger set, I'm not sure if you have a BC set but that might be one of the main reasons why your hunt sucks. Hunting with dodger set sucks. If you don't have, get a BC set and hunt with it, the difference is huge. However, you're right. I agree with you, they have tweaked a lot of stuff in the past couple of years. The most recent one is the shaissar droprate. Every time they introduce something new, it should mean one thing: they will screw something up. When they introduced improved shaissar deck, it was a warning that shaissar rate would be absolutely horrible, which it is, there were times that I used my doubled deck + diamond deck and got nothing for 2 months straight. I was keeping track like "haha 0 out of 13 go brrrr" and not just for me, but for others as well. They introduced the trinity amulets and rings, lo and behold, the droprate for shaissar will ring & amulets is screwed now.

2) As time passed, they introduced new stuff which further complicated sometimes for the sake of adding flavor to the game and sometimes for the sake of complicating the game. What do I mean by that? The mirror magic. The Luck Glow. The Chest Event. These events were different. The droprates? The items that dropped? A lot better. People who played luck glow used to get rubies, some people have enough rubies to get them going for at least 2 years with level 5 premium. Now you play it for mainly one thing: Might Charm. You don't have might charm = your hunts are going to be trash. You played mirror magic for what? To receive some good stuff, mostly chests but weren't allowed to open them during the event, just keep them piling up and buy some chests at chest event, open them all and get a lot of stuff. Now? You play it so you can get mirror fragments to get yourself the ocean amulet so that your full buff hunts are gonna be a lot better than before. Chests event? Well, it used to be old superprizes like cerrador and whatnot, nowadays people do it for merchant marks.

The game has changed a lot over the past 5 to 6 years, so many new stuff have been added to game, a lot of events have been changed, a lot of new events, items etc. have been added and they are not extras in any way, shape or form. They are a MUST. There isn't any news, any patch notes or whatsoever but it seems that with every single "maintenance" your account gets weaker or the mobs get stronger and you are more and more dependent on these new stuff.

An example: Before, you could get a lot of gold by hunting gargoyles as a low level or maurins and zarlogs as a high level, around 2017 (might be 2018 as well, I can't remember quite well) they changed the amount of money dropping from these monsters. Why? No idea. No reason given, no explanation, just said "you will get less money now" and then proceeded to increase the prices of stuff in fair. Not just that but also the extra 50g spending to receive the trade coupon became 100g for no reason. Again, why? No explanation. Here and there people say "it's to make the game the same as RU servers" because admin said so in one of the interviews. Again, why? No reason. Will there be a merge with RU? Will there be some sort of mutual event? Nope. No explanation.

These are the two major points and there a lot of minor points to talk about as well. But no need to keep going.

tl;dr
Game bad. They changes lots of things.
They reduced gold, made monster stronger.
They increased gold needed to spend in fairs to get extras.
They don't give explanation for anything.
For some reason game turns more and more into p2w but this time, you don't pay with real money, you pay with your time. You either play or you stay behind.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, August 7th 2021, 3:52pm

There are a few additional things you can do to assist your hunts. Superblows of your level cannot miss on the final hit. By investing in the Tailsime Protectors reputation, you can upgrade your "Wild Boar Strength" superblow and turn it into the Great Wild Boar Strength superblow. That way, at least your every 2nd hit will be guaranteed to land.

And as Cobra said, if you don't have a BC set yet, its worth making one.

Monday, August 9th 2021, 1:09am

"trying"?

No, it comes natural to them it seems :lol:

I wrote a whole essay regarding the HARD push towards P2W amongst other reasons/opinions but I got bored reading it back myself so deleted it :pie:

I have no idea why I still play myself - habit I guess - especially stuck at this level so damn long :embarressed:

Another one of my bad habits I need to kick asap. :fight:

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 8:22pm

Mobs have been tweaked recently no shadow of a doubt. I am hunting now and it seems without might charm i cant do sod all.

Have your reviews about getting reps to increase crap for mobs but its BS.

I am maxed out armour/rune wise. I have all reps needed for increased damage for combos etc and it makes no difference. I have 6-7 blesses and seems an absolute drag every hour of hunting.

Continue with this rubbish and I will stop paying to play every now and again for sure. :truce: :truce:

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 11:36pm

Mobs have been tweaked recently no shadow of a doubt. I am hunting now and it seems without might charm i cant do sod all.

Have your reviews about getting reps to increase crap for mobs but its BS.

I am maxed out armour/rune wise. I have all reps needed for increased damage for combos etc and it makes no difference. I have 6-7 blesses and seems an absolute drag every hour of hunting.

Continue with this rubbish and I will stop paying to play every now and again for sure. :truce: :truce:

It's not you. It's the level.

Lvl 17 sucks for hunting, go 18 asap

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Saturday, August 28th 2021, 9:09am

Nah man, level 17 was "bad" because you could kill a mob in like 20 sec (Literally no effect whatsoever, just get yourself serentile, rock skin, black dragon 2 and aureole and that's literally it). It was "bad" because you couldn't get as much money and hunt as efficiently as a level 16 or a level 18, now it's bad because you can't do jackshizbeer. I remember going full buff (lmao full buff without might charm, triad tablet, oceans and whatnot eksdee) on level 18 nephertoes as a level 17 and I'd still manage to kill them in 4 sec. Right now it's impossible.

I think I said it before but: new things being introduced = more tweaking for mobs = worse hunting efficiency every patch. The new, better stuff were supposed to make things better for you, but as it turns out, it's just the same scam as the clothing stores do, something goes for 100$, they jack up the prices to $200 and then say "HeY GuIsE ItS CoMeDyShoRtS GamEr HeEeErE" and then smack that "OMG IT'S 40% OFF GUISE COME ON BUY NOW" and sell it for $120.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.