You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Sunday, August 8th 2021, 10:40pm

Exchange

Why does the sorting by the item name on exchange not work like at all?
No matter how you set it, the items become so weirdly shuffled and without apparent order

Monday, August 9th 2021, 9:27pm

Because the names are in different langage even if you see them in english, in fact it's depending of the guy who sell or make offer.

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 9:29am

It's actually the same order every time, regardless of sellers. For example, diamond (resource) is always on the 1st page and amber is on the last. Great elixirs are on the first, amulet fragments on last and next to last (depending on how many pages there are). Eyes on the front, skulls on the back.. etc

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 12:00pm

Because it is sorted by russian alphabet.

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 7:07pm

Since this is COM, and not RU, DE, PL or etc., do you see my point?

Friday, August 27th 2021, 9:08am

they got lazy after the merge. they realized that making it work for everyone was too much work so they made it sort of work.

Friday, August 27th 2021, 12:03pm

Tell me about it. I just bought a new bow and infight all of the effects are in polish.

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 12:49am

Since yesterday it now keeps defaulting to weapons & shields list/items when trying to put up a exchange bid (on browser - not sure if same on client)

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 7:53am

I cannot place mounts and certificates on the exchange

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 10:52am

TJ said it'll be fixed soon. It's the same on client, however you can set search by other classes. The weapons is only a default, so you'll have to manually search for the item you're looking for through other categories.

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 12:20pm

Sorry my English is not so good. I hope you understand me
Riding fodder is the categorie Fooder.so you can't find that

Tuesday, August 31st 2021, 2:37pm

This is a known issue with exchange at the moment and certain items (Diamond Certificates / Weapon Certificates / Mount&Pet Food) do not have defined options in the drop down list.

Hopefully there will be a fix for it soon, will post as I find out more.

Friday, September 3rd 2021, 3:19pm

When is there a solution to the problem?