You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 14th 2021, 5:57pm

Atak

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…er_id=10&stat=1

EDIT: Removal of message. Foul language/Non-English comments in the forum

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 14th 2021, 6:09pm) with the following reason: Foul language/Non-English comments in the forum

Saturday, August 14th 2021, 7:04pm

I heard his girlfriend is cheating on him with magmars

Saturday, August 14th 2021, 8:11pm

If you wanna see some more 20 lvl attacking 11-17 for no reason, you might want to walk through human lands.
If you are very observant, you might even notice that some have been attacked using scroll of attack.
Anyways there are a lot of wannabe nestro these days, but without balls, since they attack only 11+ coz so scared of ban )))

Monday, August 23rd 2021, 4:45pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…54&server_id=10

It makes no sense to play if there are to be such attacks. Do something about it

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Tuesday, August 24th 2021, 9:15pm

Let's have some real talk.
Lately there are way too many "someone attacked me please someone do something" threads. You guys need to step back for a sec and think: what is the best approach? It's obvious he just attacked you because he wanted 6 free scalps from the deck. You could use negative effects on him to make sure his raid wouldn't be as efficient as he wants it to be, making him stop for a sec, remove the effect and move on, risking an attack by a mag and dying because he'd have a negative on him, another option would be going after his clan and attacking his lower level friends to give him a taste of his own medicine, making sure they don't hunt in azure lagoon, using negatives on them 24/7. Another option would be deciding to take the fight to him by ranking up, leveling up and getting stronger even though this is a longer term plan. My point is: it's a game, like it or not, going raiding and attacking lower levels is part of the fun. Sure it's not fun for you, then again you can be that guy, too. You can also be the buff level 20 guy who raids and bullies lower levels because... it's fun. That's it. And this goes to everyone. To mystic-core who made that trash thread about limits, to you, to everyone who ever said something about limiting attacks and whatnot.

You guys do realize that this game is based on 3 things, right? Gathering resources, hunting and pvp. Now you are proposing what exactly? Gathering is already dead with red tools and rangers rep, hunting is a tedious chore and a liability and you want the pvp aspect of the game being hindered further because you got attacked by a raiding high level? What is preventing you from levelling up to be just like him? What or who prevents you from getting stronger? What prevents you from getting even? What prevents you from doing your absolute best to make that guy despise the day he used that one single moment to use that one single deck to attack you? Yourself, nothing and nobody else. And I'm not even talking about having a clan, the sole reason this game has clans is the same as any other: a place to gather where you can have people to help you and help each other.

If you want something, it's best to do it yourself. Go and make him pay. Nothing is stopping you.

There goes my two cents.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 11:39am

Yes, it's not fun for me. Especially when I have wound 7-11 lvl.
These attacks must be over!

What is preventing you from levelling up to be just like him? What or who prevents you from getting stronger?

Time mister. Time.

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 2:51pm

Then use your time wisely. You are playing since 2016 and you are still level 13. If you choose to stay in lower levels and not get better and stronger, you simply can't ask for something to just magically stop. If you want something done, it's best to do it yourself. Level up, rank up, get stronker, kick his ass. A lot of people did it, I did it, you can do it, too.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 7:58pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…82&server_id=10

EDIT

Please follow the rules and post comments in English in this section of the forum.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 27th 2021, 11:09am)

Friday, September 3rd 2021, 7:48am

If you wanna see some more 20 lvl attacking 11-17 for no reason, you might want to walk through human lands.
If you are very observant, you might even notice that some have been attacked using scroll of attack.
Anyways there are a lot of wannabe nestro these days, but without balls, since they attack only 11+ coz so scared of ban )))
Do you even know that you're talking about Totok? :lol:

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 8:07pm

"Attacks against any player, for both your and the opposite race, whose level is more than 5 below your own.
This rule is valid only on territories directly belonging to any of the races."

At last something was done about it :)

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 10:41pm

I would highly recommend reading the entirety of the Attack Rules found here.

You will also find that "The attack rule does not apply to any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher."

While there is a clause outlining rules which prohibit attacks on players 5 levels than your own, this only applies to enemies who are below level 11. For example, raiders of level 13 can only attack level 8 or higher enemies, unless provoked.

To reiterate, the 5 level rule does not apply when attacking mages.

For all players, if you have any questions regarding the Attack Rules you can contact either the Magmar Guards or Human Guards teams.

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 11:08pm

That is not good message :(