You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 5th 2021, 2:33pm

Chuuga gift and Scroll of Apologia

Hi everyone,

Scroll of Apologia provides protection against destruction and negative effects for 2 hours. But if you want to use it with chuuga gift, it also prevents you from using chuuga gift.

I guess this is a game mechanic, when I want to hunt for 2 hours, I cannot use the 2nd hour chuuga gift. It gives a warning like Demon Effect (not sure) for Chuuga gift.

Chuuga is not a negative effect. (Maybe a demon effect, I don't know.) But for level 16, it is impossible to hunt for 2 hours without Apologia. Other players use too much destruction, so I can't use the chuuga gift.

Chuuga and Buyaka should not be seen as the same effect type. :shuffle:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Sunday, September 5th 2021, 7:11pm

It's the game lore behind it. Chuuga and Buyaka are siblings, one is a "good" demon for some reason and the other one is a "bad" demon according to the game lore. It's a small flavor to the game that many people miss.

Game mechanicswise it's pretty much the game's way of saying "you can't have best of both worlds, either protect yourself or have this effect"

Sauce: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=2854

It's a small, old easter egg and not gonna lie, I wish the parent company kept the old devs who put these stuff in the game.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.