You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 7th 2021, 11:50pm

Ruins attacks

So now since ~ 1 year of attacks it looks like ruins are not save to hunt.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…09&server_id=10

I am sure I know who attack me (see attached).
So dear people and magmars, we all know the root of the problem. Lets discuss proposals here, how the problem could be fixed... Or maybe it should not :)

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 12:09am

Sorry, I am bad in using forum. Here are working links
https://i.im.ge/2021/09/08/QCq9YJ.jpg
https://i.im.ge/2021/09/08/QCqjBy.jpg

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 12:17am

You are slightly late to the party, might be worth keeping up to date with the events in Ruins over the past few days.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 1:22am

Dear T-DeAdLY-J,

I am playing 1-2 hrs a day and did not notice any attacks there till tooday.
May be you can give more light for such players as me here to understend better what s goin on, please?

Best Regards,
-TheBest-

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 11:19am

Seems a rather unfortunate situation which shouldn't have escalated this much, however it is what it is.

A human player joined a magmar player's fight. Rather than stay in block, they used things such as Powerful True Arrow to take the loot. As a result, the magmar used a zara hex on them, and so other humans from that clan/alliance started to attack all magmars in the location.

Naturally it will not be the case where one race is slaughtered during hunt, especially when they had no involvement in the issue, hence the wider reaction.

I've omitted the names as they hold no real relevance, but I am sure you can figure out the parties involved (just take a look through completed fights in Ruins)

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 3:47pm

Faster fights , more gold. That would i want if someone accidently joined my fight. Dont block, dont stall to make less damage , just kill and attack next mob. Why to waste blesses for the this single fight? More money gain if no conflicts , just let it go.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 4:20pm

But .... the guy who joined the fight got a zara .... that justify to kill all magmar in location?

2 person has issue, in what has all the others to do with that?

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 5:06pm

if a player with zara can not hunt anymore , what else would he do , killing everyone in location .

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 5:18pm

You can find fault in the actions of both sides.

Neither was involving me/my clan/my alliance, yet they were still attacked, likewise for others and hence the escalation to a much wider spread issue. Unfortunately this time it's not for me to attempt to make peace for all.

If you want peace, speak to the source of the issue and then negotiate and let others know that it has been re-established.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 6:01pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…ver_id=0&stat=1

klav , if u are seeing this , come again mate . i''ll wait for you :)))) , unfortunatley u can t use more warmages and spirits . that's maximum :(((

HH members . I promise , sooner or later , all who disrupted me from hunting, you are gonna pay one way or another :) Kisses !

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 6:17pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 9:52pm

So 2 players decided that they can ignore all the agreements and afterwards others just used it to reduce popularity of the server by attacking. I think most all of players underztand, that there is no sence in attacking in hunt locations. These few, that not understand are just ruining this game, but till the server will not be closed due to lack of investments (lack of players) - this will never be stoped.
Thread can be closed. Thanks for explanation!

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 10:02pm

Thread closed at request of original poster.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: