You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 10:33am

Auction new request problem

come on admins, how hard is to fix auction bug ?

cant add new reqeust with NULL, some items are not in clasifications at all

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:41pm

no they already fixed but in a different universe

Sunday, September 12th 2021, 5:13pm

When Will You Fix The Exchsnge Error????

I do not know if I am the only one, but it is really affecting me not being able to buy things using the exchange, I really hope they fix it because it becomes quite disappointing to be limited in purchases

Monday, September 13th 2021, 3:26pm

push

Monday, September 13th 2021, 7:35pm

Unfortunately no estimated time frames have been provided for when this issue will be fixed.

Wednesday, September 15th 2021, 5:16pm

There seem to be a couple poeple who are unaffected by this. I've seen apps for sacks of food. Sacks of food are in the "Animal Food" category.

That category is nowhere to be found in the list. You have to set the category to blank to be able to put up an app for sacks of food.

Wednesday, September 15th 2021, 5:23pm

If you have the items saved in your "Selected Lots" on the new application page, you are still able to place applications for them.

There is still no information on when the issues with the Exchange function will be fixed.

Thursday, September 16th 2021, 9:07am

There seem to be a couple poeple who are unaffected by this.
Right, the bug don't affect everybody. I haven't that bug. And the bug isn't exactly the same for everybody who have it

Thursday, September 16th 2021, 11:20am

The exchange return texts are still russian too. I dont even believe you have people working on it.

Thursday, September 16th 2021, 1:37pm

Right, the bug don't affect everybody. I haven't that bug. And the bug isn't exactly the same for everybody who have it
Is that real?

Thursday, September 16th 2021, 3:09pm

sure is real, i haven't that bug

Thursday, September 16th 2021, 3:12pm

No. As wrote T-Deadly-J - if someone has an item marked as a favourite, he can display it, as it appears regardless of the selected class.

Friday, September 17th 2021, 12:10am

When will they fix the exchangue theme with animal food?
It's been a long time and it's still the same, it's a bit infuriating, I hope they can solve it soon, it would be good, kind regards. :smoke:

Friday, September 17th 2021, 12:20am

With the time it takes to repair it, I wonder, do they want to repair it? :glance:

Friday, September 17th 2021, 10:14am

I'm wondering if they informed players that they are aware of this issue and working on it, i checked past threads and found nothing .(would be nice if someone knows and sends it here :o).

How hard is it to put a "certificate" category so i can put an app for working tool certificate ? put "animal feed" category so people can buy their mount food? (and other things that isn't under a category) .I'm asking that to whoever is "working" on this issue, although i'm not expecting a reply.

booo :bllll:

Friday, September 24th 2021, 6:16am

When will that be fixed? The problem is not just today .

Friday, September 24th 2021, 12:11pm

at this point I think it is a deliberate thing it is now clear that someone is comfortable not solving the problem, but even more serious is the silence of this administration that does not even clarify if something is being done.
There are people here who spend real money and I believe that at least they must be given a full explanation and not the only sentence there is no information.

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 3:43pm

This is no longer just a technical game bug, also it has created unfair competition between players. Why I can not make apps for some important stuffs like erdur ore boxes or diamond certificates meanwhile bunch of players can? Geez, we are missing some important stuffs here but still no any proper explanation on the issue by the administration. Keep it up.

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 3:46pm

cnr +1 .