You are not logged in.

Friday, September 10th 2021, 5:55pm

Quest "Search for the Place where Orlufia is Held Captive"

Hello, I apologize but I have not found anything in the forum.
I have problems with the quest, I can't understand what to do in Foot of the Barrow, I clicked everywhere but it doesn't give me anything.
I thank everyone in advance for their help.
Thanks
:embarressed: :hi:

Saturday, September 11th 2021, 12:04pm

Foot of the Barrow, click on ruins to the left, get clue NORAM.
Go to Wirgold Estate click on the well to obtain the 42nd page of Basard's Book, return to Foot of the Barrow click on statues in correct order, then talk to Warlord Damirus to finish the quest.

Order for bowing to statues is on Page 42 of Book of Basard ("use" it to read): bow 3x to first, 1x to second, 2x to first, 1x to third.
Where the "first" statue is the one that appears closest to player, 2nd is in the middle, 3rd is smallest.

If you are not in that part of the search, copy and paste the current objective you have in the search here.

Good luck,

Saturday, September 11th 2021, 3:30pm

Foot of the Barrow, click on ruins to the left, get clue NORAM.
Go to Wirgold Estate click on the well to obtain the 42nd page of Basard's Book, return to Foot of the Barrow click on statues in correct order, then talk to Warlord Damirus to finish the quest.

Order for bowing to statues is on Page 42 of Book of Basard ("use" it to read): bow 3x to first, 1x to second, 2x to first, 1x to third.
Where the "first" statue is the one that appears closest to player, 2nd is in the middle, 3rd is smallest.

If you are not in that part of the search, copy and paste the current objective you have in the search here.

Good luck,
Ty :drink: :worship: