You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 29th 2021, 7:54pm

The problem with the inactive leader

In the clan, we have a problem with an inactive leader, and therefore we are not able to, for example, perform clan missions, efficiently manage the clan. We have contacted support about this and got a reply from the Mark Support Team saying "Please note, that you can choose a new leader by voting on the forum".
Therefore, as an active player, please appoint me as the clan leader, as this makes the functioning of the clan and alliance difficult. I am asking for help and positive consideration of the matter .

Monday, December 20th 2021, 12:02pm

leader no work

The problem with the inactive leader

In the clan, we have a problem with an inactive leader, and therefore we are not able to, for example, perform clan missions, efficiently manage the clan. We have contacted support about this and got a reply from the Mark Support Team saying "Please note, that you can choose a new leader by voting on the forum".
Therefore, as an active player, please appoint me as the clan leader, as this makes the functioning of the clan and alliance difficult. I am asking for help and positive consideration of the matter .