You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-_KARMA_-" started this thread

Saturday, October 30th 2021, 2:04pm

Peace is for all LV not just 20

Would just like to highlight that players expecting peace in ruins are clearly not seeing the full picture.

01:03 You have been attacked by -Zuko- [20] .
01:03 -Zuko- has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to -_KARMA_-.
01:03 -Zuko- has cursed -_KARMA_- with the Gehenna Hex.
01:03 -Zuko- uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on -_KARMA_-.
01:03 -Zuko- [20] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of -_KARMA_- [17] .
01:04 -Zuko- has chained a death row ball and chain to the ankle of -_KARMA_-.
01:04 -Zuko- has chained a death row ball and chain to the ankle of -_KARMA_-.
00:01 -Zuko- has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to -_KARMA_-.
00:01 -Zuko- uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on -_KARMA_-.
00:01 -Zuko- [20] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of -_KARMA_- [18] .

You think when I am able to go to ruins this should just be forgotten because level 20 is somehow more important than any other level?

I do not even know this player yet I am subjected to this on a daily. If there is to be expected peace then the attitude of clear destructive actions are accepted at one level but not another.

For all the salty "its a war game" players, I am more than happy to be subjected to this but dont expect no rettaliation from players when they level if this is what we are subjected to until we can at least fight back.

I reittarate do not expect players to have peace when this crap is happening on a daily. Until it changes my perosnal actions wont be changing either.
:drink:

As they say Karma is a ..... and it certaintly will be for players tha continue to do what they want and then throw there toys out of the pram when it happens to them.

Good luck to all :bllll: :speak: :horse:

Saturday, October 30th 2021, 2:23pm

as much as other players will disagree to keep the peace so they can hunt normaly i have to agree with you..

but who knows hes just maybe afraid of competiton,, but in time we will batter him around mate dont you worry thick and thin my boy i got your back :beer: <3
Instert credit to continue

Saturday, October 30th 2021, 5:14pm

aff

17:01 You have been attacked by H A T E D [20] .
17:01 The battle « Attack on silva_484» has begun.
17:02 You have sustained a Chest injury.
17:02 The battle « Attack on silva_484» is over.
17:02 You have been resurrected! Take heart from your new lease of life and a little more care! Step forth and conquer!
17:02 You have been attacked by H A T E D [20] .
17:02 The battle « Attack on silva_484» has begun.
17:02 You have sustained a Chest injury.
17:02 The battle « Attack on silva_484» is over.
17:03 You have been resurrected! Take heart from your new lease of life and a little more care! Step forth and conquer!
17:03 You have been attacked by H A T E D [20] .
17:03 The battle « Attack on silva_484» has begun.
17:03 You have sustained a Legs injury.
17:03 The battle « Attack on silva_484» is over.
17:04 You have been resurrected! Take heart from your new lease of life and a little more care! Step forth and conquer!
17:04 silva_484 has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to H A T E D.
17:04 You have been attacked by H A T E D [20] .
17:04 The battle « Attack on silva_484» has begun.
17:04 You have sustained a Chest injury.
17:04 The battle « Attack on silva_484» is over.
17:04 You have been resurrected! Take heart from your new lease of life and a little more care! Step forth and conquer!
17:04 You have been attacked by H A T E D [20] .
17:04 The battle « Attack on silva_484» has begun.
17:04 You have sustained a Thighs injury.
17:04 The battle « Attack on silva_484» is over.