You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 11th 2021, 8:38pm

Merge

BIG PROBLEM BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM

i dont know if it is because of the merge but bf lvl 3-4 are 60% DEAD

I can't even do my quest Agoudar for UK rep

How can you find a motivation to play if u only objectief is valor and killing magmars

i understand that magmar are so noob but find a solution. !!!!

Merge DE server with us so we will have the 100% dead server pls :lol: :lol:

And find a way so we can transfer our charachter to Ru server .

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Saturday, November 13th 2021, 9:09am

It's really ironic that before any kind of merge, there were more players who were a lot more active than today. I think we're getting to that point where we'll finally be merged with ru. The only difference is the seasonal event rewards and red items. If we get next year's rewards together with ru, then there will be nothing but the red items difference with them, I think that problem can be solved by removing red items (like it was done before) and buying off the remaining ones, then we can finally be merged with ru. Then slowly but surely, everyone else who was also playing will leave, the game will turn to juggernaut 2.0.

*breathes heavily in fake server with stolen content*
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.