You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 13th 2021, 7:03am

paypal

It is starting to get really frustrating that everytime is some event or bonus paypal is failing to work. I refuse to put my visa card direct into game and for me paypal is main option. Anyone else having issue again? All i can say is admins should look into this. Money paid, no diamonds. 35% bonus i will expect it and the investment certificate. Written to support but who knows since its weekend. Very frustrated with this problem 4/10 times i want to buy something. :cry:

Saturday, November 13th 2021, 11:24am

Has been reported.

For info (and probably unhelpful in this scenario):
Unfortunately, (from what I have been told in the past) there sometimes seem to be problems from PayPal in putting through the transaction, which then causes delays in diamond purchase orders in game. At the moment the only recommendation has been to wait, which as you mentioned can cause delays with additional promos, or attempt to use a different payment method.

Thursday, November 18th 2021, 6:54am

No, Paypal is a communication device between you and game (WoD)
Now I want blue line taken off Deadly and goven to me for being more specific for issue slove problem
Deadly you still suck :wink: :sarcastic:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 18th 2021, 9:42pm) with the following reason: Removing confidential information

Thursday, November 18th 2021, 5:59pm

Tj bully, i think i found another soulmate :snowball:

Thursday, November 18th 2021, 9:46pm

No, Paypal is a communication device between you and game (WoD)
Now I want blue line taken off Deadly and goven to me for being more specific for issue slove problem
Deadly you still suck :wink: :sarcastic:

Actually, the information I provided is the response from Support and the Administration team. Using your reference itself, as a "communication device", it also faces some delays in "communication". So, if a transaction has been verified on a player's end, sometimes there is a delay ("miscommunication") between PayPal and the game.

Should any player have issues with payments, they can contact the Support Team.

P.S. Welcome back? ;) :P

Wednesday, November 24th 2021, 12:36am

no, not coming back this time, I learn my lesson 3 years ago

There 2 methods payments can come in from PayPal confirmed payer and none confirmed payment. For confirmed payer should take no more then 24 hrs to receive payment
Either way if you not paying with a credit card (instant payment) any bonus add it from the game, have to be added later by administration
Knowing PayPal is an international payment device that worldwide accepted, still confirms, delays you have is local.

I still want a blue line on my replay :wink: