You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 15th 2021, 8:29am

Why is it so difficult to answer a question?

Hello everyone, sorry if I allow myself to make a statement, it is something I noticed immediately, if you ask a question for information of any kind to a player you do not know, in most cases, you do not receive any response.

Now, asking, if you do it with kindness is legitimate, answering should be polite, and often a "yes" or "no" would be enough for the answer.

I now have a clan, so I ask them if I can, but sometimes it still happens to me.
Obviously before stating that they don't respond, I checked if they move or do any activity, and I assure you they do.

I can understand that a player may not want to talk, but a quick response does not involve a conversation.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong to think so, it was just my impromptu reflection, so take it for what it is.

Good game and good day everyone :dance: :shuffle:

Monday, November 15th 2021, 11:32am

do you feel anxiety about social media normally? I used to be but not now, if you don't want something from others, you won't feel uneasy then. try solove problem youself or find professional one like mentor.

Monday, November 15th 2021, 3:09pm

Many players don't speak the same language on this server.

Like CheeseKick said, asking a Mentor is a good way to find answers. Here's a link to see which one's are online:
Mentor Link

Other options would be clanmates and friends.

Another good source is the Library Page and Game Guides Page .

Monday, November 15th 2021, 4:29pm

do you feel anxiety about social media normally? I used to be but not now, if you don't want something from others, you won't feel uneasy then. try solove problem youself or find professional one like mentor.
I don't feel anxious, and I use mentors, but sometimes just needs a quick answer, like, for example, "do you know where to find this item", simple answer "no" or "yes ...... place", finished

Monday, November 15th 2021, 4:33pm

Many players don't speak the same language on this server.

Like CheeseKick said, asking a Mentor is a good way to find answers. Here's a link to see which one's are online:
Mentor Link

Other options would be clanmates and friends.

Another good source is the Library Page and Game Guides Page .

As I replied to CheeseKick, I use all the channels, I have no problem, and as for the language, everyone uses translators, the language is not an excuse, maybe the translators are not perfect, but enough to understand each other.
However mine was just a reflection, that's all.
Good game and thanks for the replies

:hi: :worship:

Wednesday, November 17th 2021, 7:28pm

Well, the first step, search Italian guys, for example, I speak Spanish and is so difficult to find someone with that language but they exist, and sometimes people turn online to sell and buy stuff on auction or they are watching movies while they are picking in full-screen hunting, so don't worry about it.
Try to make friends in the game sequence, for example, hey do u have this dusts? instead of, where are u from? some people feel scared to share any kind of his information. Go to Discord and find friends there is a new channel in this game for that. <3