You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 8:46am

Anniversary shop closed

Hi,
I was really surprised that anniversary shop was closed maybe less than 24 hours after all anniversary events finished. That was strange to me and it looked like someone wanted to close it asap. In my opinion that shop should be opened at lease 3-4 days more. I didn't use my coins, liked I guess there are many players who didn't do the same. Maybe admins should think to reopen it for a few days more.
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 9:33am

The 14th Anniversary Store will be open until 15:00 on 18.11.

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/in…ow=news&id=4580

As you may see, it has been clearly announced in the when the shop will close its doors.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 9:52am

Due to a large number of players that didnt got the chance to use their coins (yes, we can buy food), is it possible to have the shop re-opened for a short period of time?

And maybe take this situation as a feedback for the next anniversary and have the shop opened for a period similar to the reward stage from seasonal events? After all, we have seasonal each month, anniversary just once a year.

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 1:28pm

The closing date for the anniversary shop itself was always fixed to a set date, and was outlined at the start of the event. The reason the time period seemed shorter, was due to the main event being extended by several days to accomodate for the issues players faced earlier on.

The shop still, however, remained open throughout and had goods available for purchase.

Will pass on the feedback for future events, although for this year it is highly unlikely that the shop will be re-opened.

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 2:16pm

The 14th Anniversary Store will be open until 15:00 on 18.11.

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/in…ow=news&id=4580

As you may see, it has been clearly announced in the when the shop will close its doors.
I didn't say (write) anything about that what was in news, neither that the shop was closed b4 it was written. I just wanted to say that the shop was closed extremly fast after the last part of that event ended, and like me, thera are lot of players that didn't use tokens they earned during the event.
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 3:15pm

Due to a large number of players that didnt got the chance to use their coins (yes, we can buy food), is it possible to have the shop re-opened for a short period of time?

And maybe take this situation as a feedback for the next anniversary and have the shop opened for a period similar to the reward stage from seasonal events? After all, we have seasonal each month, anniversary just once a year.
It was open for 3 weeks, shoulda used it. Maybe if you had a real clan leader for a clan leader instead of a clown, you guys would've known. Sucks to be you.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, November 22nd 2021, 2:50pm

The anniversary shop has been re-open until the end of Friday 26th November.

Please make sure to buy all items by then.

Thread being closed.