You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 2:49pm

my opinion has always been the same, protect everyone or no one, simply keep it fair, i havent changed this position.
as for lvl 20 getting protection to hunt, im sure lower lvls would like to do chaos rep on faygo with protection too, but its a war game so they dont, im sure lvl 11+ would like protection in mage lands, but they dont get it.
and its not just a attack rule, it als protects from negative effects (which players can actually protect themselves from, and even being stalled, since when did ppl ever have protection from negatives and ppl stalling them, its a rule designed by a few to protect the few, my point stands, rules should protect everyone equally, anyhing else is a travisty of fairness, and shows only bias owards some

to clarify actually, lvl 11-15 have protection by staying in eldive/kroff lands. You would want specifically the white castle area to be treated like ruins for lvl 11-15 to have full protection as well.

My two cents on the whole thing is the attack rule was a means to stop low lvls rage quitting because people were getting executed for a lot of things. Ruining gbs as a low lvl was one (I know I executed low lvls who jumped in gbs on plat and pretty much screwed the wins), but then the more petty ones became about fighting for rare resources, and then of course exe orders from someone who is probably pissed at you and then you got whacked across the head by some high lvl with lvl 300+ exe.
When attack rules came in, people felt more bold, and by being more emboldened, they started to do what they please. Khan put it really nicely about what the game is about, which is progression, and that's the ultimate goal for everyone technically speaking, but like every rpg or mmorpg, you can play it however you please, just don't make other people feel miserable for your own means to an end every single time, because that means you're the problem, not them. At least there's a clause that if a low lvl provokes a higher lvl and gets a hit, we have to justify the reason with a screenshot, but then it's up to personal definition of what is a provocation from every guard.

But to also look the other way, you'd either just remove attack rule completely and we'd go back to 2015, or have the attack rule apply to everyone, which means more random whacking, but at least it helps everyone keep a slight civil tongue on themselves with a clause that means that everyone has to be civil to each other.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 4:29pm

i mean no more random whacking.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 4:41pm

As i have seen, system has changed a bit, we need time to adapt to it, but with the elite guards it seems to guarantee balance. Everything is clearer now.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 4:58pm

is still not clear to me why lvl 20 need protection for their hunts which no other lvl gets, are they weaker and less able to defend themselves than everyone else? or is it just some people couldnt get what they wanted, so a game rule is made to give it to them?

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, November 23rd 2021, 10:19pm

If you really want to find out, you can either level up to 20 and find out yourself (come on now, when was the last time you ever levelled up beyond warrior levels?) or ask level 20 players. It's obvious you don't do either one and it's obvious you are not informed. Try to see what they have to deal with and at the very least, understand that they also have problems and the grass isn't greener over this side of the fence. If you're refusing to do so, like you did in the past, please don't complain. You don't get it both ways.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 24th 2021, 12:55am) with the following reason: Insulting phrasing

Wednesday, November 24th 2021, 1:53am

I want a safe haven too!! :nono:

Wednesday, November 24th 2021, 8:33pm

Just lvl up to 19-20 :yes:

Wednesday, November 24th 2021, 8:53pm

i mean no more random whacking.

Best if you don;t or you might go blind if you beleive the old wife tales. :lol:
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher: