You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 3:26pm

Destructive actions on Isles of Swirling Mist

The prohibitions introduced in the Ruins eliminate the occurrence of destructive actions that discouraged players from the game, however, on the islands the same problem of attack, use negative effects or intentionally stall other players' fights still exists. A Scroll of Attack on the Isles of Swirling Mist should theoretically limit one of the destructive acts - attacks, but this solution has one disadvantage, namely the cost of an attack scroll, which is 2.5g, is not any expense for anyone who has access to the Isles. In my opinion, the bigger problem is the constant stall other players' fights and use negative effects. Because of the ban of destructive actions in the Ruins, the problem on the Isles has increased, making me and many other 11-15 players feel unequally treated.

I propose to introduce the same rule on the Isles as in the Ruins. :teacher:
Kind Regards,
Matulinio

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 3:30pm

+1
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 3:51pm

+1

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 3:51pm

11-15 have the chance to hunt Kroffdor/Eldive in peace. The route for Kroffdor/Eldive path to enemy land has already been blocked some time ago so players could hunt in peace. It's a choice of players to hunt in Swirling Mist, not a necessity. For Level 20s Ruins is a necessity not a choice
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 3:55pm

Sequana for a president, ure best imma big fan numba uno bjutiful gurl XD

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 4:18pm

11-15 have the chance to hunt Kroffdor/Eldive in peace. The route for Kroffdor/Eldive path to enemy land has already been blocked some time ago so players could hunt in peace. It's a choice of players to hunt in Swirling Mist, not a necessity. For Level 20s Ruins is a necessity not a choice

Please look at the bestiary and find out yourself that it is
not necessity. There are many monsters in the bestiary that are in locations that are only available for one race. It's the level 20 players who want to show there's a problem because they don't want to hunt monsters with a lower drop.

Following this reasoning and logic, I also want to have uninterrupted hunts of more profitable monsters.

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 4:28pm

and you think that in meridian lands we dont also get attacked daily ? as a matter of fact they dont even need scrolls for us 16-20 ... so whats your point ,,, at least they have to go to the trouble of spending diamonds to attack you here they teleport and attack and zara and whatever else .. i dont disagree fully with what you're saying but in kroff lands NOONE can get you in merdians where lv 15-21 mobs exist any player lv 16-20 can come here and attack free ... so again tell me how you're so hard done by ? wait leme see you loose maybe 50g they zara you half way thru a rage ,, we loose 100-200g per and on top get exe;d we cant use red armour to hunt off non break times... don't talk unless you know the facts little man

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 4:33pm

if its true that its whole area for lvl 15-21 mobs why only in a area for lvl 20, when by that logic, it should be whole 16+ area?
oh wait its only lvl 20 snowflakes need protecting

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 4:51pm

Based on the exact same point and reasoning brought forward, of being able to hunt Eldive/Kroffdor in peace, and it's a choice to hunt at Swirling Mist:

There are also mobs for a level 20 to hunt, in locations not accessible by the other race:

- Rahdarian Centurion [19] at Endless Dunes/ Dune Sea
- Imperial Scorpolions [21] at Endless Dunes/ Dune Sea

And then there are also mobs in other locations which are not affected by the new attack rule at Ruins:
- Maurina Berserker [19] at Templarville/ Flezendole
- Zarlog Whisperer [19] at Narrowford/ Basmont
- Insatiable Grabon [20] at Pelanir's Camp/ Sarpen's Camp

So I don't understand why is it a choice for level 11-15 to hunt at Isles, but a necessity to hunt at Ruins?
If it is because that the monetary difference is too big, it's much better to hunt at Ruins, then it's also exactly the same as to why level 11-15 choose to hunt at Isles.

Just wondering, as I don't really understand the reasons and logic that is being given to substantiate this new update of the rules.

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 5:02pm

and you think that in meridian lands we dont also get attacked daily ? as a matter of fact they dont even need scrolls for us 16-20 ... so whats your point ,,, at least they have to go to the trouble of spending diamonds to attack you here they teleport and attack and zara and whatever else .. i dont disagree fully with what you're saying but in kroff lands NOONE can get you in merdians where lv 15-21 mobs exist any player lv 16-20 can come here and attack free ... so again tell me how you're so hard done by ? wait leme see you loose maybe 50g they zara you half way thru a rage ,, we loose 100-200g per and on top get exe;d we cant use red armour to hunt off non break times... don't talk unless you know the facts little man

My suggestion is that instead of creating "premium" locations for level 20 players where they cannot be attacked, stalled or receive negative effects. Let's introduce an attack scroll for 10g in the Ruin locations.

Still:
- you will be able to stall fights like on the Islands
- you will get a negative effect like on the Islands
- you will be able to attack like on the Islands.

Summarizing, all players would be equally treated :beer:

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 5:04pm

Let me reiteriate my previous post and distance myself from advocating any agenda.

I don't really care for protection at Isles. Been there long enough to not care. Zara is not a problem, if anyone plans to hunt ahead, ask someone else to cast Zara on yourself 30 mins before you start hunt. Heck you can cast it on yourself too.

People and most things in game already get much much more protection than needed if you ask me.

Reason for my above post is just to point out an/some irregularity/ies in the reasoning for such an update to rules.

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 5:49pm

12:34 SURRE4L uses a Grevior and casts Unbearable Dismemberment on Wardaddy.
12:34 Wardaddy użył gehennowego niszczyciela i nałożył przekleństwo na SURRE4L.
12:35 SURRE4L has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to Wardaddy.
12:41 Invisible sends minature Buyaka to Wardaddy.
12:41 Invisible has cursed Wardaddy with the Gehenna Hex.
12:41 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on Wardaddy.
12:45 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on Wardaddy.
12:49 Invisible strikes with a magic lash, removing all protective effects from Wardaddy.
12:49 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on Wardaddy.
12:51 Invisible has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of Wardaddy [14] .

1 hour of fight on dajgons, not the first time and not the last time. Treat everyone the same, 11-15 has a bigger problem than 16-20, because on misty islands you can get from 11-20 everything and everything. Bravo Matulinio for taking up the topic.

ps. I know that some people lose pvp or get crap in the district then they react on the islands, weak

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 5:59pm

I propose that entering the Misty Islands and Ruins will remove invisibility, as does entering an instance. When you carry the wind, collect the storms.

Thursday, November 25th 2021, 7:56pm

Agreed but not in 100%, why some players got protection and others dont ? that seems weird
As beefy said I also dont need any protection on islands but to by honest matulinio is right, on island we can get hexed/attacked by not only 20 but all 11 and higher. And situation on island is really bad lately but as we see no one really cares ^^

Peace my friends

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Friday, November 26th 2021, 8:26am

All the cringe inducing "hehe me mek ironi post me mek realize it stupid rule" aside, can any one of you please answer the following questions with a simple "yes" or "no" :

1. Does your time of killing the monsters in the island with full on, hardcore buffs (might charm, oceans amulet, card decks, red vertsida, 11-15 main strengthenings, aureole, twilight, black dragon/intentions/chuuga+kesari on and many others you use together with these effects) exceed 20-30 seconds? (Outside factors like lag is not included)
2. Can people attack you without the use of any scrolls, therefore not having to spend 2,5g for every time they attack you?
3. Is the respawn time of the aforementioned monsters in isles of swirling mist 30 seconds?
4. Can you or can you not avoid being attacked, hexed and/or affected negatively in any way by going invisible in isles of swirling mist?
5. Do the number of monsters stay unchanged regardless of the amount of players staying in the area, therefore not allowing more than two people to hunt at the same time?
6.a. Do the eldives/kroffdors give more than 70% less money than the monsters in isles of swirling mist?
6.b. Do the eldives/kroffdors give nothing to compensate for the loss of monetary gain?
7. This one is sort of 1.a. but anyways: Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist area have hp that amounts to 10k at the very least and 30k maximum?
7.b. Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist receive far less damage than other monsters do? (For comparison: normal monsters receiving x damage and monsters in isles of swirling mist receiving x-300)
7.c. Do the monsters in areas other than isles of swirling mist give you, at any point of the fight, a stacking effect that removes your mana and hp as you hit them, which, at times, causes you to die and lose the time you spent together with the possible loot?
7.d. Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist or monsters outside of the said area force you to stall the fight so that it can call another monster so that you, the player, can get maximum efficiency from said monster, otherwise making sure you only receive 1/4th of the monetary drop you normally would?

If most of the answers to the questions, if not all of them, are "No", then you should reconsider why are you making a very big fuss out of this entire thing.

I said this before, I say it again. None of you are level 20, none of you have ever played an account that is level 20. You think the grass is greener on this side. Think again when next time you buy something for cheaper, think again when next time you are in need of money and you can just whip up a diamond certificate and sell it and make tons of profit and don't have to hunt or gather for days. Think again next time when there is luck glow and prices sink again, allowing you to buy tons of pet food, sack of food, combo cubes, coals, eyes, deep sea shells for cheapest of prices. Think again next time you are having a great battle in the plateau and you call your level 20 best buddy to save your ass and win the GB for you. Think again next time you attack a monster and don't have to worry what scroll or what elixir you should have slotted instead of the ones you have so that the fight will not go longer than you anticipated, causing you to lose

Instead, I would rather have all of you say "thank you" and be on your way, holding down q, w, e or whatever key bind you have your tongue of flame spell on, otherwise I'd suggest you gear up and come over to this side of the fence. Either way, level 20 players deserve a lot of things that you don't. I would suggest all of you think first, type later.

I only wish the same response to this change in the rules was made by the same people when the rule was first introduced and/or changed. The amount of hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, November 26th 2021, 10:26am

as a few people have pointed out, beefys post does it particulary well, it is a choice to hunt there.........

Friday, November 26th 2021, 11:52am

O

All the cringe inducing "hehe me mek ironi post me mek realize it stupid rule" aside, can any one of you please answer the following questions with a simple "yes" or "no" :

1. Does your time of killing the monsters in the island with full on, hardcore buffs (might charm, oceans amulet, card decks, red vertsida, 11-15 main strengthenings, aureole, twilight, black dragon/intentions/chuuga+kesari on and many others you use together with these effects) exceed 20-30 seconds? (Outside factors like lag is not included)
2. Can people attack you without the use of any scrolls, therefore not having to spend 2,5g for every time they attack you?
3. Is the respawn time of the aforementioned monsters in isles of swirling mist 30 seconds?
4. Can you or can you not avoid being attacked, hexed and/or affected negatively in any way by going invisible in isles of swirling mist?
5. Do the number of monsters stay unchanged regardless of the amount of players staying in the area, therefore not allowing more than two people to hunt at the same time?
6.a. Do the eldives/kroffdors give more than 70% less money than the monsters in isles of swirling mist?
6.b. Do the eldives/kroffdors give nothing to compensate for the loss of monetary gain?
7. This one is sort of 1.a. but anyways: Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist area have hp that amounts to 10k at the very least and 30k maximum?
7.b. Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist receive far less damage than other monsters do? (For comparison: normal monsters receiving x damage and monsters in isles of swirling mist receiving x-300)
7.c. Do the monsters in areas other than isles of swirling mist give you, at any point of the fight, a stacking effect that removes your mana and hp as you hit them, which, at times, causes you to die and lose the time you spent together with the possible loot?
7.d. Do the monsters in isles of swirling mist or monsters outside of the said area force you to stall the fight so that it can call another monster so that you, the player, can get maximum efficiency from said monster, otherwise making sure you only receive 1/4th of the monetary drop you normally would?

If most of the answers to the questions, if not all of them, are "No", then you should reconsider why are you making a very big fuss out of this entire thing.

I said this before, I say it again. None of you are level 20, none of you have ever played an account that is level 20. You think the grass is greener on this side. Think again when next time you buy something for cheaper, think again when next time you are in need of money and you can just whip up a diamond certificate and sell it and make tons of profit and don't have to hunt or gather for days. Think again next time when there is luck glow and prices sink again, allowing you to buy tons of pet food, sack of food, combo cubes, coals, eyes, deep sea shells for cheapest of prices. Think again next time you are having a great battle in the plateau and you call your level 20 best buddy to save your ass and win the GB for you. Think again next time you attack a monster and don't have to worry what scroll or what elixir you should have slotted instead of the ones you have so that the fight will not go longer than you anticipated, causing you to lose

Instead, I would rather have all of you say "thank you" and be on your way, holding down q, w, e or whatever key bind you have your tongue of flame spell on, otherwise I'd suggest you gear up and come over to this side of the fence. Either way, level 20 players deserve a lot of things that you don't. I would suggest all of you think first, type later.

I only wish the same response to this change in the rules was made by the same people when the rule was first introduced and/or changed. The amount of hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

Friday, November 26th 2021, 2:44pm

as a few people have pointed out, beefys post does it particulary well, it is a choice to hunt there.........
Hunting in Ruins is also a matter of choice for level 20 players ...

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Friday, November 26th 2021, 9:59pm

I think I made it perfectly clear on how it's not a choice but a necessity with my previous post, stop asking the same question over and over again and istead use your brain. Do a simple change and say "ruins" instead of "isles of swirling mist" and the answers will be "yes". If you still don't understand (you actually do, all of you do but you just want to play dumb, if you think we haven't noticed, we did, and it's cringe) then that's beyond me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.