You are not logged in.

• "The Great Khan" has been banned
  • "The Great Khan" started this thread

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 10:17pm

What is this?

What's the deal with this ? Will there be level 20 bracers, chainmail etc. in the future? Did I just get scammed of my 80 diamonds? Feel free to ban me from here, i don't care at this point.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 10:22pm

The issues with the bezels have already been reported. It seems to be across the board (for lower level bezels too). A fix is expected to be implemented tomorrow.

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 10:30pm

They probably will take back your bezel and tell you to you shouldn't try to exploit obvious mistakes.

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 11:12pm

They probably will take back your bezel and tell you to you shouldn't try to exploit obvious mistakes.
HAHA

• "The Great Khan" has been banned
  • "The Great Khan" started this thread

Wednesday, April 27th 2022, 4:23pm

Sounds about right when you consider the history of this place. How dare I buy something that is presented in a shop where everyone can access and buy stuff. Hopefully after they confiscate my item, they will not make me pay extra. I know for a fact that they won't give me my diamonds back lmao.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.