You are not logged in.

Friday, June 10th 2022, 1:33pm

Mystic Worship badge

13:10 The first one has a bow and arrows, the second has innumerate eyes and paws, the third reigns among a poisonous flock, the fourth buzzes and pricks with a sharp sting, and the fifth has doomed many ships in its embrace.

Trying to figure out what the mobs are?

The first one has a bow and arrows = I think Queen andorvane
the second has innumerate eyes and paws = Spider maybe?
the third reigns among a poisonous flock = Scorpian maybe?
the fourth buzzes and pricks with a sharp sting = I think Haracide
and the fifth has doomed many ships in its embrace = I think Korr

Any help would be appreciated :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Friday, June 10th 2022, 10:51pm

All of them fits their description except the spider. Spider is obviously this one: "the xth one weaves its webs in someone else's burrow" and I think yours might be the uborg, far cry but it might be.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, June 11th 2022, 2:22am

You guesses are all correct Magra

Saturday, June 11th 2022, 11:29am

superbeing

1/ Faz

2/ bog elf

3/ spider

4/ captain

5/scorpion

Monday, June 13th 2022, 10:18pm

we don't have all the same superbeing nor the same order, and the description for a superbeing isn't always the same for everybody

Tuesday, June 14th 2022, 1:46pm

My guesses proved to be correct. Knew it wasn't the same for everyone, but I figure there are not many different decriptions. Now just need purple cubes if anyone has any!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: