You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 4:47pm

Where are Easter eggs called "pisanice" decorated?

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 4:48pm

Where are Easter eggs called "pisanice" decorated?
Bela krajina, a region in south-east Slovenia
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 4:49pm

In northwestern Croatia

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 4:53pm

In northwestern Croatia

Correct ! :clap:

Easter traditions vary from region to region, but colouring eggs is common throughout the entire country. These eggs are known in Croatia by the name of pisanice.

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:22pm

Q: What should you feed your chicken with, if you aim to be a victor of 'eiertikken' competitions in Rotterdam?

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:33pm

the chickens need to be fed calcium-rich food like crushed oyster shells
:angel:

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:38pm

the chickens need to be fed calcium-rich food like crushed oyster shells
:angel:
Thats correct, "eiertikken" is a name for "egg-tapping" in the language of city in which these competitions will take place (Netherlands). Because eggs shell are built mostly of calcium, chicken should eat a lot of it to produce strong eggs.

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:40pm

victor of 'eiertikken' competitions in Rotterdam

With food rich with calcium !
One option is to use crushed oyster shell as a calcium source in their food.

:wall:

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:41pm

victor of 'eiertikken' competitions in Rotterdam

With food rich with calcium !
One option is to use crushed oyster shell as a calcium source in their food.

:wall:
Also a correct answer :angel:

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 5:53pm

What is engraved on the last Imperial egg?

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:03pm

What is engraved on the last Imperial egg?

lion is engraved on it

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:14pm

The Constellation Egg - an egg of blue glass, inlaid with the constellation of the day, on which the Heir apparent was born. The Egg was held up by cupids of silver and clouds of matte rock crystal. It was never completed.

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:18pm

@vizoro Zodiac Leo is engraved, but I guess lion is also correct

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:24pm

Q: Where people celebrates the end of Lent with a funeral for herring?

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:26pm

Ireland

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:27pm

Ireland
correct

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:30pm

@vizoro Zodiac Leo is engraved, but I guess lion is also correct

Imperial Constellation Easter Egg
This egg was made for Empress Alexandra Feododrovna for Easter 1917. The egg has the form of a sphere with a turning dial made out of dark blue glass with clockwork inside. It is encrusted with diamonds and a [b]lion is engraved on it[/b]. The heir to the throne, Tsarevitch Alexei, was a Leo in the zodiac. The pedestal is made out of a whole crystal rock placed on a nephrite base. The egg corresponds completely to the original sketch made by Carl Fabergé. According to the sketch, a dark blue sphere engraved with diamonds is encircled with a gold dial plate; the sphere lies on the “clouds” that have been cut from a whole crystal rock placed on the nephrite platform. The only detail which is missing from the egg is five angels who are ascending the “clouds” towards the sphere. Probably this detail wasn’t finished due to the start of the Revolution. And because of the Revolution, «Constellation » was never gifted to the Imperial family.

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:54pm

What state held the largest Easter egg hunt ever in the United States?

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:54pm

Florida

Saturday, April 8th 2023, 6:59pm

Florida
correct