You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 2nd 2023, 10:45am

I'd like to report an error: before merge i had 55 scalps in bag, after merge completing now i have only 26. There's clearly an error cause i didn't give them to striagorn, i wanted to arrive to 100.

Hello, you need to contact support about this problem.
-

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:06am

hi i am oliver I want to log in to my account but it says you are connected to another account and I cannot access the account please help
and break all links from my account

Hello,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on the first post of this thread? If that does not work, please can you contact me via direct message on the forum.

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:46am

merhaba ben serverter arkadaşım oliverin hesabına giriş yapmak istiyor serverter hesabına bağlı olduğu için giriş yapamıyor lütfen yardım edin
hello, I'm serverter, I would like to log in to the game, the character is connected to the account of oliverin and my friend cannot login to the account of oliverin, can you please solve the problem

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:58am

I've tried all kinds of this, it doesn't work, you have to do it
hello, I'm serverter, I would like to log in to the game, the character is connected to the account of oliverin and my friend cannot login to the account of oliverin, can you please solve the problem

Tuesday, July 4th 2023, 1:52pm

So I have had an account on DE and on COM with the same Email but I cant seem to change the mail of my German account. Whenever I try to log in I am automatically in my COM account. Is there any way to fix that or should I write a ticket regarding this matter directly?

Tuesday, July 4th 2023, 4:12pm

So I have had an account on DE and on COM with the same Email but I cant seem to change the mail of my German account. Whenever I try to log in I am automatically in my COM account. Is there any way to fix that or should I write a ticket regarding this matter directly?

Have you followed the steps on the first post of this thread to unlink your account? If it still does not work, please send me a private message on forum. Thanks

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 12:46am

Problem continue again. I arrived again at 47 scalps and now for an error i have 17. Everytime the number of scalps in bag change. I need to report this big problem, cause i lost 40 scalps.

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 9:16am

Problem continue again. I arrived again at 47 scalps and now for an error i have 17. Everytime the number of scalps in bag change. I need to report this big problem, cause i lost 40 scalps.
Hello Sir Kay

Please contact support with this. I really hope that we can help you quickly.
Screenshots with the scalp display before / after would also be helpful. If you have any, please send them along as well.
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 10:15am

Check the chat logs to see if you prayed the scalps for the vertsida statue. Another player said that he lost his scalps, but realised this when he checked the chat logs.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Thursday, July 6th 2023, 3:29pm

bin wieder im spiel seit gestern, hat etwas gedauert, aber doch noch ...
danke an TJ und support :cool:

Monday, July 24th 2023, 5:10pm

auction...exchange....haken bei suitable.....trotzdem werden mit inks angezeigt, die ich nicht im rucki habe....
wann wird das behoben?

Monday, September 25th 2023, 12:50pm

Unauthorized use of my email address

When I wanted to log in with my email address after the server was merged, I noticed that someone had logged in to the comserver with my email without my knowledge and is now sitting in the dungeon. My account is: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=dragoon681

Is there a way to log in with this account and delete the other account?

[email removed]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Sep 25th 2023, 1:35pm)

Monday, September 25th 2023, 1:51pm

RE: Unauthorized use of my email address

When I wanted to log in with my email address after the server was merged, I noticed that someone had logged in to the comserver with my email without my knowledge and is now sitting in the dungeon. My account is: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=dragoon681

Is there a way to log in with this account and delete the other account?

[email removed]
Wrote u a private Message

Saturday, January 6th 2024, 12:11am

brauche auch hilfe kann nur lvl 1 chars erstellen

Saturday, January 6th 2024, 11:30am

Sign says _twixer_ can't switch to Lordeden please help

Have you tried to unlink the accounts with the instructions in the first post of the thread? It should unlink the accounts if followed correctly.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 6th 2024, 1:03pm)

Saturday, January 6th 2024, 1:28pm

unfortunately it will not be repealed

Contacted in-game

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 6th 2024, 3:58pm)

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 4:16pm

kontackt daten an Support eingereicht

Tuesday, January 23rd 2024, 8:55am

komme wider in das Spiel danke an tdaedly und den support