You are not logged in.

Tuesday, September 19th 2023, 9:18am

spiele über firefox

bis ich zum ersten mal schlagen kann, kann ich in Ruhe Kaffee kochen
bei den Monster zählt es auch meist runter auf ca 3 sec bis die antworten
und ich muss teilkweise 2-3mal aktualisieren, bis das Kampfbild erscheint
es gibt aber auch einen Vorteil: ich brauche erst keine pot of gold oder augen kaufen, das lohnt nicht

Thursday, September 21st 2023, 1:02pm

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=50581196380266

16s for a one shot... need wait 16s sometimes much more for hit, then wait that the mob answer.
When are many mobs in fight, need wait 2-3s before the mob change.

Before their "fix" was every fights so, now it's time to time. Since i've stop to waste my time in such condition, I can't say if it's 1/2, 1/5 or 1/10, but happend often for the few i'm killing mobs

• "Sequana" started this thread

Thursday, September 21st 2023, 9:20pm

The Administration is working on the situation and doing their best to identify the root of the issues. We would like to remind you to submit your feedback about the lag situation in the required format, as this will assist in the process.

We understand that the current situation is very frustrating and the issue is not isolated to just a few players, however simply complaining in general or ranting does not help to resolve the situation.

Thank you for understanding.
...................................................................................

Die Administration arbeitet an der Situation und tut ihr Bestes, um die Ursache der Probleme zu ermitteln. Wir möchten euch daran erinnern, dass ihr euer Feedback zur Lag-Situation in dem erforderlichen Format einreichen solltet, da dies den Prozess unterstützen wird.

Wir verstehen, dass die derzeitige Situation sehr frustrierend ist und das Problem nicht nur auf einige wenige Spieler beschränkt ist, aber sich einfach nur allgemein zu beschweren oder zu schimpfen hilft nicht, die Situation zu lösen.

Wir danken Ihnen für euer Verständnis.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, September 22nd 2023, 11:07am

client
dahna
chaotic today

client freeze
close client
people hit last second, when they hit
freeze again
etc ....
give up

Tuesday, September 26th 2023, 9:34pm

Playing from: Client
Time when it starts: permanent
Nick: tibaldo

Lot of lags during all my fights

Monday, October 2nd 2023, 9:21pm

Tonight, around 20.20 game became very laggy. I was hunting.. it was ok for around 10 minutes then mobs didn't load in fight, when I was fighting, took 5 - 10 sec to load hunt screen again and 5 - 10 sec more to load next fight... After an endurance pill and 50 min of :grrrr: I went to buy something from a shop, the actual screen was not loading for 3 min straight... I could see location on the right side and nothing else. I got screenshots, of course, but I can't upload them due to them being too large (maybe someone will think of raising that max size limit for forum one day, we're not in the 2000's anymore). Shared them with Sequana on telegram so I guess they can be passed further if needed.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2023, 3:02pm

Wild_SnowTigress
Using Client, two hours of hunting ~12:50-14:50 server time...
First hour was OK-ish... Worse than usual considering the buffs I had, but not yet in an extreme way. Second hour performance became worse practically by the minute...
Fights take extremely long to load... Some fights first cast can be used at ~25-30 seconds of combat time -.-
Been running a ping-test for a while parallel to hunting. Ping timings are OK (average of 15ms)... But it turns out there's 17% packet loss -.- Test was running for ~30-45 minutes... Not exactly sure I just started it while hunting and didn't check the time^^

Last 5 pings + statistics:

Request timed out.
Reply from 45.66.96.135: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=56
Reply from 45.66.96.135: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=56
Reply from 45.66.96.135: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=56
Reply from 45.66.96.135: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=56

Ping statistics for 45.66.96.135:
Packets: Sent = 1268, Received = 1045, Lost = 223 (17% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 14ms, Maximum = 36ms, Average = 15ms

If any further information is required, just let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Wild

Friday, November 10th 2023, 8:38pm

Playing from: Client ver 3.0.41
Time when it starts: Since 10 november 20h00
Nick: Nayli

Problem:
The connection on MGLauncher no longer works, it tells me that the network is unavailable and redirects me to customer service, which leads me nowhere.
The web connection works.

Monday, November 13th 2023, 4:54am

Game just crashed on me while on a Rainbow. It returned 6 minutes later (03.42 to 03.48 GMT) - I was dead :wall:

Pinging warofdragons.com [45.66.96.135] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 45.66.96.135:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
:smoke:

This post by "Nayli" (Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 9:57pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 10:02pm) with the following reason: edit

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 10:04pm

Playing from: Client ver 3.0.41
Time when it starts: Since 27/03/2024
Nick: Nayli

Problem: The first non-modifiable connection page on the client returns a bad link (https://warofdragons.{lang}/soc_auth.php) and therefore returns a "There is no Internet connection" error (ERROR -105 (net:ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The host name could not be resolved.
I've connected by opening a new tab on the client and entering the correct link, but the game chat isn't working properly. I can't click on the nicknames to talk, the entry (to[nickname] or prv[nickname] no longer appears).

I've tried clearing the cache and restarting the client but that doesn't solve anything, but in web mode it works.

Wednesday, March 27th 2024, 11:02pm

@Nayli try via Browser please
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling: