You are not logged in.

• "THEQueenOfSheba" started this thread

Saturday, October 7th 2023, 6:44pm

[PVE] Celestial Empowerment Superbeings Events

General rules

The beings will have HP and strength according to the attacker. If you can group with a player from the bracket below you will have an easier fight. Let the lower level attack first and wait for the HP to set before joining.

Level 3-4 – 3750 HP
Level 5-6 – 16k HP
Level 7-8 - 60k hp
Level 9-10 – 65k HP?
Level 11-12 – 70k HP?
Level 13-14 -
Level 15-16 -
Level 17-18 -
Level 19-20 – 200k HP
(please feel free to send me a screenshot with the HP for the brackets that I am missing :rose: )

Each being also has the ability to attack multiple targets and negates mount magical effects.
See below for Celestial Superbeing specifics :smile:
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "THEQueenOfSheba" (Oct 18th 2023, 8:11pm)

• "THEQueenOfSheba" started this thread

Saturday, October 7th 2023, 6:56pm

Queen Andorvane

The Queen gives 0xp but the gate guards do. There is only one gate for the celestial queen though. :horse:

Abilities:
Immunity to stunning
Mighty Confrontation 3 – she can battle 3 opponents at once
Shackles of powerlessness – your mount's magical abilities will not work
Divine Enhancement – Immune to debuff scrolls, powders and arrows etc. HP and power scales with attacker.
Black Arrow – Reduces damage to 1 and deals 5% of hp in damage every 10 seconds. Can be removed by a player joining after ability is used.
Jagged Arrow - Player with largest damage loses health and mana equal to 40% of damage done.
Volley - poison doing 10% or max hp and then a further 30% over 1 minute.

All levels: it is advised to group or take several summons. You need to stagger joining or summoning to counter the effect of her Black Arrow ability. So once she has used this ability the next player joins and so on. Other than that just hit her! ;) :fight:
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.