You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 7:36am

password reset function broken

hello everyone,
i don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but this is indeed a huge one that needs to be fixed.

i have bought a new pc recently and noticed i've forgotten my password. i tried resetting it the usual way, that being "forgot password" and waiting for the recovery email containing the code.

this function doesn't work anymore. out of the countless times i have tried over the last few weeks, only two times a mail actually arrived, DAYS after i requested them. of course the codes in them were invalid by the time the mail arrived in my inbox.
in all other attempts no mail arrived at all.

i also cannot send a support ticket because that requires me to log into mygames, which i cannot do if i don't know my password. the only reason i can write this is because i still have my old computer, and the game logs me in automatically. the password is not saved in my browser though, so i cannot access it that way.

if somebody could look into this problem and fix it, or at least send me support's current mail address (support@warofdragons.com does not work anymore, i have tried), that would be great.

with kind regards
_vaermina_

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 9:17am

Hi,

Password changes are made through MyGames. Your login password to Mygames is actually your login password to the game. Firstly, you need to remember or reset it. I just tested everything and everything seems to be fine. The mail with the code comes in a few seconds.

Go to the MyGames homepage. Then click on "Forgot your password?" and enter the email address to which your game is linked. Proceed and then you will receive a password reset email to your email address. You can view this from your e-mail. When you check the email, it will direct you to the password reset page and you can set a new password from there.

You can also reach Support via the link I showed you above. For a detailed explanation please see here.

COM description

DE description

When you follow the steps as I told you, you can reset your password easily.
Have a good day!
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 9:51am

as previously stated above, i have done this exact thing over and over for weeks and never received an email.
i have made sure i was sending the requests to the right mail address, and they also haven't landed in the spam folder.

this is why i made the thread in the first place, since it doesn't seem to be working for me and i don't know why.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 9:55am

and furthermore, how can i reach support and write a ticket if the password reset won't work and i can't log into mygames to send one?

this is all very frustrating and i'm just trying to find an answer.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 10:08am

In that case, I suggest you follow this procedure.

Create a new My Games account and then create a ticket from the link HERE . You will be asked some questions for security, please answer them correctly. Support will make the necessary checks and respond you.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 10:10am

thank you, i will try that