You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 28th 2023, 4:25pm

[HALLOWEEN] Trick or treat!

Warrior! This Halloween you can prove your bravery!

Your Task:

Fight Fazgrod in Clan burial grounds or Vassals' Tombs. Post your fight link in the forum thread and a story (minimum 35 words) about how you heroically defeated the fiend and ask us “Trick or Treat!”

For a bonus prize wear a pumpkin head (or other halloween style armour) and take a screenshot during the fight. Hop over to one of our social media sites and post your screenshot with a story (new story minimum 35 words or the same as in forum) on the dedicated post for this event.

Note: Please be sure to fulfill the requirements, do not be tempted to use a photoshopped or fake screenshot!

Schedule:
31.10.23 00:00 - 23:59
Publish your posts before 01.11.23 09:00 server time

More information about the event
here and more about the rules here.

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 6:45pm

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…er_id=10&stat=1

In a shadowy realm, Zdechły Ślimak, a valiant, along with a clanmate, confronted Fazgrod, a resurrected ghoul of ancient evil. Armed with the Order of War Mages' wisdom, scrolls of healing and some rare scrolls of posioning, we clashed in a catacomb battle. With Air and light magic, we shattered his malevolent power, ending his reign of darkness and breaking the ancient curse.

Trick or Treat? :D

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 8:20pm

It was yet another cold autumn in the world of Faeo. Leaves were falling off summer-dried arborises, alchemists and wizards were rushing to Bogelf’s Swamp to gather last mushrooms in the season and warriors were celebrating the annual festival, laughing and cheering for a whole week. In such a joyful atmosphere, who would expect the awful things that were to come?

In the last week of October, just before the highlights of the festival, strange things began to happen. People started to notice stinky mushrooms spreading through the various locations, kids playing in their favorite places screamed every once in a while at the sight of the huge skulls laying on the ground and fishermen wondered what poisoned the waters of Faeo enough to make most of the fishes turn into dreadful bony fish skeletons.

That was only the beginning of the terrible plagues that spread through the lands. While walking through cemeteries, warriors reported to be attacked by skeletons themselves. At first such warriors were laughed at, being considered to have a weak tolerance to schiz-beer drunk at the festival. But the longer the party lasted, the more cases of the dreadful skeletons attacking people were reported to Gidver, first blade of Dartrong. He decided to call all the powerful mages, necromancers and witches of the continent to investigate the problem. As none of the representatives claimed to have anything to do with the situation, Gidver ordered them to cooperate and find a solution before it becomes too late. After next hours, the skeletons were already reported to storm the city walls and the reason for it was nowhere to be seen.

Highly concerned, Gidver ordered authorities to end the festival and send magical letters to every citizen of the Faeo to warn them about the catastrophe that was happening. Inhabitants were instructed to stay hidden in their estates until the danger is eliminated. For those who did not have a safe shelter, mages introduced their teleportation services to make sure everyone is secure.

Joyfully decorated fair square within a one day became the sad plateau with dead flowers petals laying on the ground, on which some of the magmars were to sleep the upcoming night. Guards and authorities made everything to comfort and reassure the citizens that everything was under control.

It was not.

Archers taking their shift on the defense towers of the city notified the warlord that skeletons stopped dying to usual measures and the amount of them is still increasing.

In the middle of the night, nearly mad Gidver decided to go outside the city walls and put on a fight with bony attackers. While his most trusted weaponsmiths were preparing his armor to this suicidal mission, yet another fierce thing has happened. The whole city was filled with a terrible scream of a young girl laying in the middle of the city square, amongst all other survivors. The scream was so intense, that magmars could not help but put their hands on their ear to secure their hearing. What a surprise was it for them to discover that the scream was not coming through their ears, but from their very mind. After a while, once the scream ended, guards took the barely standing, whispering to herself young girl to the council.

“What was it, little witch? What are your intentions? Are you the reason for the plagues to happen? Many people die out there, speak for the Fox's sake!” - said Gidver calmly.

After a while of whispering to herself, girl started to strain words through her teeth.

“He. He did it. Skeletons. Skulls. Necromancy. Death. He… He comes.” - the girl was speaking with the pain portrayed on her face, while her eyes were anxiously sweeping the ground beneath her feet.

“Who?! Who did it?!” - Gidver asked, with hope gleaming in his eyes.

“The Ghoul. In the tomb. I saw him. In my dream. I saw through his eyes, I read through his mind. He is there, channeling power of the dead mages. He is there. He is there. He is…”

The panic in the square raised as people heard those words. Warlord, though, laughed at the girl, believing she was having a nightmare and started preparing himself to fight again. But in that moment the beautiful, redhead witch named Maritsa finally made her way through the crowd and claimed that the girl is not delirious nor insane. After the witch introduced the story of Kari and explained her abilities, Gidver started to feel something truly new to his soul. Fear.

“How are we going to fight an undead Ghoul, if we cannot even open the city gates?! If we let our mages go to the crypt, the city will not be protected with the barrier spell and we are all going to die.” - Gidver was desperately talking, rather to himself than to others.

I will go.

The echo of these words spread through the square. Words that were calm, silent, yet everybody could hear them, just like it was a magic whisper carried by the wind.

“Who said that?!” - Gidver asked looking around the square.

Your only hope is held in a city dungeon. My name is Resmmeee. I have killed countless creatures full of dark magic and I will offer you my help in slaying this one, too.

Not thinking much, the warlord decided to go to the dungeon and talk to a prisoner. Once he stood in front of his cell, he asked about Resmmeee’s offer. The deal was clear. Let the prisoner out to slay the danger for the price of freedom. After a short while, Gidver decided that he had no other choice but to accept this offer.

In a few minutes, Resmmeee was freed. The young mage went to his friends to gather items he deemed useful in this situation. Guarded by Dartrong Soldiers, as Gidver instructed them not to let the mage free until he leaves the city, Resmmeee finally came to face the city walls. After using invisibility potion, he teleported outside the city and easily passed through the numerous skeletons that failed to see him. Instructions given by Kari proved right - crypt in the Clan Burial Grounds was emanating black magic. Upon entering the instance, he found the magic of that place so strong that the invisibility spell was irrevocably broken. Happily, the crypt seemed much less occupied with skeletons than the outsides. A few skeletons met by the mage seeking the true devil were effortlessly killed with simple spells.

As the magic was getting stronger, Resmmeee knew he was going in the right direction. He was taking his steps rather quickly, knowing that every moment that the Ghoul was performing his evil magic, the city was getting weaker. In a few minutes, mage found himself facing the huge, massive door with an evil incantation song being sung behind them.

Mage took all the elixirs he got, consumed all the magic from the artifacts he gathered through the years of magic studies and prayed to Gods that never failed him in the battle.

Afterwards, he caused a massive explosion that ripped the door apart. In the short seconds, the nostrils of a young adept were filled with the odor of rotting flesh dress, in which Ghoul were casting destructive curses on the continent. The Ghoul seemed to be even more crazy than expected, he presumably killed all his disciples to gather more power.

The fight between those two was exhausting for the mage. There were moments in which he already was seeing visions of his own skeleton being commanded by the evil genius. But in those very moments, moments of greatest need, the Gods that Resmmeee worshiped for years decided to grant their strongest blessings in return. With their support, Ghoul’s protection spells turned out to be too weak to hold back the might of the mage.

Few moments later, Resmmeee dealt a deadly blow with his sword. A blow that pierced the skull of a monstrosity. A blow that caused the powerful wave of mana to be freed from the crypt.

After plundering the crypt and taking all the expensive items he could find, Resmmeee decided to go back to the city. Just like he predicted, after slaying the malicious Ghoul, all the skeletons turned back into piles of bones.

He came back proud to the city to officially regain his freedom. How surprised was he when after thanking him, Gidver ordered guards to put him back in jail. With few quick words, mage put a barrier spell around himself.

“I protected this city with my own life. I brought back safety and life to these walls. I slayed unslayable. Do you really want to make me your enemy, my Grace? I can protect your people, our people. I can protect all of them. Or I can become your nightmare Ghoul. Let the people decide…” - he said, turning back to the people on the square.

“Trick - or treat?” - he smiled. - “The choice is yours."

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…05&server_id=10

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 8:57pm

The defeat of the Ghoul Lord!

On the sinister night, the village of Faeo found itself in the icy grip of terror as Fazgrod, the Resurrected Ghoul Lord, emerged from the shadows. Villagers cowered in their homes, powerless against this ancient evil. It was in this bleak hour that Lythie, a seemingly frail and unassuming warrior, rose to confront the malevolent entity.

Lythie's armor was worn, her steps hesitant, and her voice barely more than a whisper, but beneath her unassuming exterior, she harbored a spirit of unyielding courage. Driven by the desperate cries of her people, she ventured into the heart of the forsaken forest, guided by an unseen force that beckoned her towards the lair of the ghoul lord.

In the heart of the haunted forest, Fazgrod emerged, a grotesque and nightmarish sight, his decaying flesh hanging from his skeletal form. His eyes blazed with malice as he greeted the seemingly feeble warrior before him with a hollow, bone-chilling laugh.

"Who dares challenge me?" Fazgrod hissed.

With unwavering determination, Lythie replied,

"I am Lythie, protector of Faeo, and I will not allow your darkness to consume my village!"

The battle commenced, and despite her frail appearance, she fought with all her might, her precise and calculated strikes leaving the ghoul lord bewildered and frustrated. In a moment of vulnerability, she seized her chance, and her glamorous axe, a relic passed down through generations in her family, pulsed with a brilliant light. Her strike pierced Fazgrod's heart, and a deafening shriek filled the forest as he crumbled to the ground, defeated. The villagers, who had witnessed the epic showdown, emerged from their hiding places, their fear replaced with awe for the warrior who had saved their village. Lythie, bathed in the moonlight, was celebrated as the hero of Faeo, proving that true heroism often lies in the unlikeliest of forms.

And her final words were...

"Trick or Treat?" she chuckles. :rabbit:

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=2407152989850&server_id=10&stat=0

Tuesday, October 31st 2023, 9:21pm

Kain, the solitary wizard, and Fazgrod, the cunning demon, fought an epic battle. Kain, near death, spoke an ancient spell. The mountains shook and the skies darkened. Two enormous fire dragons emerged from nowhere, their scales shining brightly.

The dragons attacked Fazgrod ferociously. His burning flames enveloped the demon, burning his essence to ashes. Kain smiled weakly as he watched the destruction.
"Trick or Treat?

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…er_id=10&stat=0

Wednesday, November 1st 2023, 2:13am

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…ver_id=0&stat=0

There I was, exploring another tomb with my team. It was dirty work, trying to invade the final rest of once great warriors. Alas, it paid well and there is no winning against the pain of empty stomach. I often wondered how I fell so far, from fighting on the front lines with Magmars to going through dust, cobwebs, and usually piles of bones.

A new tomb was recently discovered not too far from city. In the land of dead where Thanos the Necromancer has made his home, a new crypt was found by travellers. Being so close to the City, Elder Baguron wanted it quickly inspected for any possible threats. That’s when our team was called in and a big sum was promised. Big enough that our leader didn’t even think for a moment and agreed to this expedition. Greed is truly the downfall of man. As we travelled through the land, Halloween festivities were underway. Some kid in grim reaper mask came up to us and asked for ‘Trick or Treat.’ To be playful, we chose the ‘Trick’ and kid left saying, “So it shall be!” Paying no mind to this strange encounter, we marched forth.

When we reached the location, we met the local historian and even an encampment of guards. It seems like they weren’t about to take any chances. The historian told us that this tomb, was technically a prison. An underground vault that was sealed long ago, and inside was sealed the dark sorcerer Fazgrod. It was so long ago, that they didn’t expect anything to be down there. From there on, our team started our work.

There were 4 of us. Horrig, our leader, was expert at tombs. His leadership and guidance has gotten us through 10s of tombs. Big Mike was our lock picker. There was no lock or combination that could get stop him. Rindo was the learned one. He knew ancient hieroglyphs and writings. He used to decipher things for us. And then me, your average muscle. My task for was to lift heavy things and carry. I was also the one with sword to protect.

We delved into the underground crypt and inside were greeted by the ancient stone walls, the smell of dead, and signs of a battle that once took place. In front of us were 2 paths, left and right. Horrig decided to take the right and slowly we made our way inside. We were greeted by hanging skeletons and bones all around, once again reminding us of our mortality. As we went from chamber to chamber, we were greeted with nothingness. No movement except ours as far as we could see. Perhaps the historian was right and whatever was in here is long gone, but something was off. There was not even marks of fights here. Horrig decided to try the other path and so we went back and started on the left. This is where things got complicated.

As soon as we went into the first chamber, we were assaulted by a wave of evil energy. It felt as if some horrible ritual is taking place and demanding our souls for it. Smart decision would have been to leave, but somehow Horrig ordered to push in. We came across more bones, but also damp floor and walls. Dark energy was emanating from deeper within. We entered another chamber and it was clear that something was wrong. You can call it intuition, but my gut was telling me it is time to run back. Yet Horrig kept pushing to go further. At that moment I realize, there was strange coldness in his voice. It is as if something else is speaking through Horrig. His eyes were devoid of life. Before I could take any action, the 3 of them charged towards the last chamber.

As I followed them, I realized quickly that we have made a mistake to enter. There was someone… something standing in there. A being so grotesque it is hard to describe what I was even looking at. This thing was devoid of any skin. A mass of muscles holding skull, wearing pieces of armor and casting some kind of magic. My 3 companions were now mindless zombies controlled by it. It was clear, that there is no escape now. So, I charged them. The fight was long. His magic was lethal. Our magic clashed. Swords and claws echoed in the chamber. I had to slain those I had travelled with long. With tears in my eyes, I killed them all. They wouldn’t want to be enslaved even after death. After much blood was shed, I narrowly managed to claim victory. Yet this victory felt bittersweet. I might have won against this monstrosity, but I have left everything else. Many weeks have passed since, but even now I get nightmares by it. A sense of fear instilled deep within me. I often wonder, would things have been different if we gave treat, rather than asking for trick from that kid?

Wednesday, November 1st 2023, 5:36am

Fight information (warofdragons.com)

On the day of Halloween, the constellation is the correct locations, which means that the ghoul Fazgrod is available for the fight. Those jesters dared me to kill the ghoul and I happily take this challenge. So I left the city square and went to the clan burial ground and delved into the crypt where the ghoul resides. I consumed the anniversary buffs and equipped my belt with potions and started my fight with the ghoul. The fight went well but its soul fragment effects starts to stack and my damage were minimized, I wanted to call out my Roc friend to help me but realized that I had already called once for today, so I had to summon the wraith of Revrat to finish the fight. After the fight, I decapitated the ghoul and decides to take its head to the jesters as proof. And now jesters, here I am at your doorsteps, holding the head of ghoul that is still dripping blood, Trick or Treat. : D

Wednesday, November 1st 2023, 8:07am

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…er_id=10&stat=1

“Trick or Treat!”

Within the world of Faeo there is a
fearless creature by the name Fazgrod Resurrected Ghoul.

For many years now we are
trying to defeat the ruthless monster hiding in his chamber. One day I decided
to get a group of people and kill Fazgrod and his deadly allies (Zombies). I have asked around who else wanted
to join this great fight until dead but everyone else was afraid. Next day I said
I have to do it alone this is my task. I took my mount ( Gold Gomdrag) a beast
that knows no fear and enter his chamber. With special potions from the anniversary
of Faeo shop and the blessing from numerous Gods I managed to kill Fazgrod and
everyone could enter the chamber without the fear of being attack anymore.