You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 29th 2023, 5:35pm

Celestials, Pets, Super-blows, and more

Some time ago I created a game-related website, I thought I'd write a short post about it here.

For those of you who already know this link - compared to the previous version, I added some new content, improved some content that has already been there, such as super-blows search, changed the way the site looks and improved performance.

Important: open the link in a browser, it will not work in the current version of client
https://info.ruby-wod.pl

Site content:
  • Attributes calculators: Durability and Reflection
  • Reputation resources calculators: Combo-Cubes, Level 7 & 11 gathering reputations, Mystic
  • Combo/Super-blow search
  • Pets table sortable by Ranger Camp skills
  • Guide to Celestial Empowerment events
  • Magmar quests (this is a work in progress, I keep adding info when I have some time, but it's a long-term project)
  • Links to forum guides I wrote when I was a mentor/herald

I'm also currently working on a tool which will help you find best enhancements to your armour, as well as resource calculators for a few other reputations.

If there is anything you would like to see added to there, let me know ^^