You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2024, 2:38pm

The mysterious "whaterver" marking

Hello :)

Believe me when I say that I would love to speak russian and write with cyrillic characteres, but for the moment... I do not know a word, and my bags is plenty of nice cyrillic letters so that i can make words with them but... ?(

what russian words please?

A little help will be appreciated :)

Tuesday, April 2nd 2024, 3:15pm

Mysterious letters

Hellow, Here a list of all mysterious letter combinations:

1- Б У К Е Т = Reward: Men's bouquet

2-
М Е Ч = Reward: Pencil Stiletto

3- К О Т И К = Reward: Fluffy Fatty

4- Л Е Г Е Н Д А = Mysterious Gift

5- Л А Г И = Reward: Barrel

6- К Н И Г А = Reward: Saucy Love Story

7- Н У Д И С Т = Reward: Sweet Kitty

8- П Д У Н = Reward: Sweet Kitty

9-
Б А Р Ы Г А = Reward: Sweet Kitty

10- К Л О У Н = Reward: Plush Jester

11- А Д М И Н = Reward: Cuddly Admin

12- Д Р А К О Н = Reward: Archie the Dragon

Combine the matching letters in the Elt Cube to find the words above and win the corresponding gift.

If you got further questions please let us know! :rose:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aykutluk" (Apr 4th 2024, 11:17pm)

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 8:56pm

cep and kot not work

Thursday, April 4th 2024, 11:19pm

The words have been updated and their corresponding rewards have been added. Please let me know if there is still an ongoing problem.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Friday, April 5th 2024, 9:55am

Really, cool, would love to know how to pronouce all these words in russion :) and we should offer an achievement to those who create all the gifts: "Russian language lover".