You are not logged in.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 5:25am

problem loading up fghts

Ever since the update 90% of my fights with mags fights don't load up. The mag appears as an hourglass. I constantly refresh the page and by the time it works I am already dead. I reinstalled the client a few times and it has not fixed the problem. Please check if this is a bug or something wrong with the server. This problem occurs in fights only with mags, but fine with mobs.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 12:52pm

Are you using the client or a browser?

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 6:26pm

I am using a client

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:24am

Please try if clearing your cache helps. Click on Error! in the top menu and select "Delete obsolete files and clear cache".

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 8:57pm

I have the same problem!! clearing cache does not work
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:32am

Please make sure you have the newest version of flash and of the internet explorer.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:34pm

the problem is not fixed

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89258017 Diversantka attacked me, the fight didn't load, I let my steed out and refresh
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89259965 I joined the fight , the fight didn't load. I let my steed out and refresh. In both fights mags came in my fight as hourglass.
I had another fight only with LgeDmitrii 1, this fight was fine. I didn't experience any problems.

I have new version of internet explorer. What flash should I check? I never experience this problem before the main update.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 11:55pm

i have had this problem since update too,mine first started with scorpions and tallaars is the worst place for me,i see the hourglass,when i have refreshed about 5times,if im still lucky to be alive im so low on health,with the next hit im dead

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 1:23am

i have the problems too especially in tallaars, but after reinstalled the client atm no problems . what is the minimum system requirement for play this game? RAM? video graphic card?and............. . is there any problems if two different connection speed put together cause not loading fight ? thx plz give some advice. TQ

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 5:37am

Yea this is a real problem especially instances i have lost 1st place in tallars a couple of times becuse of this maybe its a Client problem all around but im not sure plz let us know why this is happening
: Leading Dubstep Listener BiGz <3 :love1:

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 11:09am

This is a common problem that has turned into norm. Usually I know I was already dead by noticing the message of my armour damage before the fight screen was loaded up

Friday, November 26th 2010, 9:56pm

i have the same problem in demo cave & temple mostly when shevek is in fight :idk:maybe she has something?:smile:

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 11:02am

yeah many times i am dead as well pls fix this issue

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 4:59pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89487804

:son:

Im coming first in hall......... Then comes one of these fights.

I have newest flash and browser. My net connection is fine.
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 12:52am

i also noticed that one of my last fights with you,you attacked me,we had a one on one to start and your health was down before i had hit you.a lot of my fights i am missing a lot health when i know i have full health at start,so its also a problem that our health is not getting restored back either

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 10:21am

killed by timeout, connection error #4 auth