You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 7:52pm

Ths reminds me a memorial meeting to honor people who lost their lives ... Are you guys insane?! :woody: :stupid: :wall:
How insensitive can you be? there are players that have died and people who want to honor them, and you call them insane? even if they haven't died, 9 years is a lot of time to make some special bonds, people made unforgettable friends, and had to see them part, and you call them crazy for wanting to honor those bonds?

go back to whatever cave you came from :woody:

Who died, you idiot? It's a game, not real life!

Monday, September 4th 2017, 8:58pm

Ths reminds me a memorial meeting to honor people who lost their lives ... Are you guys insane?! :woody: :stupid: :wall:
How insensitive can you be? there are players that have died and people who want to honor them, and you call them insane? even if they haven't died, 9 years is a lot of time to make some special bonds, people made unforgettable friends, and had to see them part, and you call them crazy for wanting to honor those bonds?

go back to whatever cave you came from :woody:

Who died, you idiot? It's a game, not real life!
you know, I'm done with you, I already told you there are people who actually died irl, and gave you a chance to stop being a child, yet you continue displaying that most embarassing attitude.

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:23am

@ Lisad

What a hell are you doing?! It's a game, not a cemetery!!

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:33am

fox face, check the damn date this thread was started, 2010! All the people said here stopped playing back then, some have come back and some didn't. Maybe if you actually read instead of being ignorant, jumping to conclusions, and being very disrespectful, you would see that. This isnt a thread to list people who we lost, they have one already.

And as someone who has lost many friends in this game due to illness and such i find your childish tantrum to be very rude and disrepectful, no wonder people exe you, maybe they should do it more.

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 11:21am

What a hell are you doing?! It's a game, not a cemetery!!

Is a game yes, but maybe you feel with a friend with who you play a game for quite a bit.
Maybe if you are a bit more human you may feel sad if the friend cannot play the game anymore, so probably, even u r rl friend you will have less contact.
Maybe if you are a bit respectful you can also catch that few people passed away really and someone WAS memoring them.(check the thread date ty)
And is not surprising that lisad put a special section for the memorial wall here .
I don't know if you really don't feel nothing for friends or just cold about human relationship, but maybe your parents told you to respect the other people feeling :drink: if not maybe could be better to learn to :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:24pm

@MagneticTaco
Mostly idiots exe me because they don't like truth, only once there was a real order on me.
And IMHO no matter due to what real life issues people stopped playing, game is not the place for mourning. Game is game, real life is real life, they should not be mixed!

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:26pm

if you will not find a way to stop spaming useless things on forum, believe me, i will seek that way for you.
mark my words

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 2:46pm

@Fox Face

There are many threads to do spam, didn't find any other please? Show some respect and keep your rude words to yourself.. and if someone is insane here, its you. You are even insulting people in a respectful thread.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 3:08pm

Dear players,

Please stay calm and respectful on the forums. Don't forget to re-familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules and Game Rules.

Should such behaviour continue, this thread will have to be moderated.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 3:13pm

hi,

ID giza

a very driven stocker, poor internet, multi trade got banned... :S
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 3:54pm

With way there is so much disrespect in this fourm, im surprise the line has not been drawn, just wow.. .well:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 5:09pm

This is an old and outdated thread and will be closed now.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: