You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:58am

chat ban for nothing

i was just hit with a chat ban for nothing! i c opied the entire chat to prove it. here it is in its entirety:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03:47 isaiah : why cant i kill anything? i just hit lvl 2 and lost hp's and now i cant even kill the stuff i was killing at lvl 1? wtf?
03:48 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
03:48 isaiah [2] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 3h.Reason: foul language.
03:48 Kleem ยป isaiah : Please avoid using foul language in chat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was having trouble and simply asked for help and this is what i get? well u just lost a new player because of an idiot moderator....i moderate on ano0ther site and i know what a rule infraction is and using the "wtf" is not a swear and i know no one but the power hungry mod that banned gave a flyin flip. i suggest you treat new players with a little molre tolerance such as a warning for something that arguably not an infraction. none the less unless the mod that banned me gives me an apology i will no longer be playing this game.

thanks isaiah1son

since im no longer logging into the game here is my email for that apology
isaiah1son@gmail.com

good luck with your moderaters

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:55pm

isaiah

This is not the right thread to complain about wrong Curse of Silence placed on you. Please, post your complaints HERE.
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Monday, November 29th 2010, 1:41pm

Please use the link MinFreak provided.

The Guard forum is not for general discussions.