You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 2:45pm

Wonders Trade Fair and the damn Bugs ;)

Hi,

in Trade Fair is just one axe available for me...i dont buy just one.
Spider Patriarch Amulet of Call also...not available and i didnt buy even one amulet and there is 0...if want to buy comes this massage:

You may not place so many items in your basket

:fuu:

If i had buy 30 amulets i would understand it but.....

Pls fix it so i can argue some mage with it
(psst...especially one from Clan Red Wings...)

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 3:57pm

absolutely.
Why cant i buy 30 spiders, when i didnt buy any amulets yet? Was forced to buy scorpions instead.
Why are there no axes above level 3?
And most importantly, why are chain links becoming untransferable when bought and added to the nontransferable ones in backpack? You made them all untransferable by mistake before, how about you fix it?

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:15pm

I couldn't reproduce the problem with the Spider Amulets. Do I understand you correctly that you didn't buy any other amulets of call in this trade fair before trying to buy the spiders? Does this problem only occur with the spider amulets?

@Moonwalker: Your chain links are transferable now.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 1:54pm

yes i didnt buy any summons and i cant buy spider, only spider

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:09pm

This should now be fixed. :smile:

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:13pm

Cross Knight theres still are only level 3 axes.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:19pm

YES ! that was quick...many thx :kiss2:

13:18 You have bought the following items from the shop: Spider Patriarch Amulet of Call 30 pcs. Thank you for your custom! :))

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:43pm

@D3v1l lt, do you find any other weapons announced in the newspost?

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:48pm

Means this fair will be only for low levels... Fine, but why only 1 dodger weapon ? Heavyweights got axe and shield, bonecrushers got their axe...

Monday, November 29th 2010, 3:34pm

Quoted from "Moonwalker;27768"

absolutely.
Why cant i buy 30 spiders, when i didnt buy any amulets yet? Was forced to buy scorpions instead.
Why are there no axes above level 3?

I am not sure but the spiders are actually a level 10 summons not sure if this is why you cant get them as level 9 player ,But maybe this is why you can't but them, The weapons more important questions should be why it it that BC has it two handed weapon available ,and HW has both weapon and sheild available, and dodger only has primary weapon ,Where is the axualiry weapon??There is definitely something wrong here with the weapons.Maybe admins didnt intend to give use the lvl 7 and lvl 12 weapons again but the lvl 3 isn't right either.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 3:38pm

ReapersGrimsoul, this issue has already been fixed, please read my posts above.