You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 12:12pm

4 locations to fish Azure Salmons and just 2 for Sighing Grass & Dragon Blood?

To increase Goddess/God of Cursed and Damned and Great Dragon Reputations, we Herbologist and Geologist have to spend days to gather Sighing Grass and Dragon Blood in the only 2 locations, not speakin about the threats of executions we sometimes have the luck to experience, for "stealin" resources from big boys & girls :buee:

I heard Fishermen have 4 spots to get their Azure Salmons...

Wouldnt it be more fair, to make the grass and blood spawn in 2 other locations? Maybe 1 in southern outpost (northern outpost) and 1 in wild forest (forgotten mines)?

ty for your attention

Monday, December 6th 2010, 12:27pm

... not speakin about the locations where u can fish crystal sturgeons ...

Monday, December 6th 2010, 12:31pm

We cannot change this.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 4:59pm

same thing for rosemary, it only spawns in 2 locations although it is a green plant and belladonna which is a purple plant spawns in 4-5 locations, so go figure.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 5:49pm

I know I look a bit like Santa, but this is not the place to put your wishlists about where you want to have how many plants, stones or fish. :smile: