You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 10:53pm

Connection Error #7

I got the above connection error during a fight, and due to this, lost the fight and got this damage (don't know how to post the screen shot of it, or what it means).

21:46 Some of your items have been damaged: Stability Battle Axe (-1), Mammoth Boots (-1), Wonders Exhaustion Ring (-1), Mammoth Gauntlets (-1), Rucksack (-1).

Can you please restore my items.

Kind Regards,
Nevyn

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 10:38am

We are not responisble for your connectivity problems and cannot restore your items.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:21am

How are we both responsible? Your game screen showed an error, so surely the game should recognise there is an error, and not penalise the gamers for the error. I usually wouldn't bother, but I spent money on the axe and exhaustion ring, and don't feel that this is fair.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 10:53am

The error was because your connection to the game didn't work.