You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 3:23pm

find luck star is in the way

:devil:the promo with lucky star is in way to pick plants that are under the link in hunter screen. this is very annoying.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 3:34pm

Just use the scroll bar on the right side of the hunt screen.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 3:36pm

thank you but does not help when plant is at very top screen under the promo as stated

Friday, December 10th 2010, 3:53pm

come foot of the barrow in low left hunt screen very top try pick that bella.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 5:02pm

I had this problem last time we had the lucky star event and it gets worse if you find one and click it , the promo will get bigger and cover even more from the hunt screen and it stays there for 3 days (at least i learned my lesson and not going to repeat that mistake).
Would be great if there was some way to disable it (an option in the character->personal just like the one to hide your helmet) or make it so that it's not a link and you can click the area in hunt screen to pick resources.