You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:01am

Fight Problems! Again

Any ideas what is going on? I went to fight the Korr and the fight wouldn't load, basically the hourglass to show the Korr or Iggy just went kept turning, I kept refreshing and eventually the iggy loaded, but I had been hit a couplke of times. I got a couple of hits in then another mob came along and the same thing happened (the hourglass just kept turning), I kept refreshing like before but this time it didn't work and I died (either from hits or more probably a time out).

I'm guessing this is a bug in the game.

I had just finished a 2 hour rainy with no problems.
I was playing the game in the browser and NOT the Client
I had just updated this morning Adobe Flash player and Java

This is a really annoying problem, we had to use 4 amulets to win rather the none as usual...

Any ideas??

Cheers

Ps This has happened before when I was in Tallars, but that time I was using the Client and was told that was the problem??

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:02am

I thought I would add the fight information in case it helps?? http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…90793724&stat=1

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 7:38am

Try disable Java add-on and see if it help/?

Monday, December 13th 2010, 10:49am

Please clear your cache and make sure you have the latest flash versions and the latest version of your browser.

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 11:45pm

I had just installed the latest Flash driver and Java that morning and I cleared the cache too before going in to Tallars. Also it happened when I joined a fight on the Plateau, I have now started to change to the browser before I fight any other player in the game. But if I get attacked this can be a pain as they get a couple of hits in while I change to the browser :-(.
But if that is what happens with the Client, there is not much else to do unless you can think of another reason apart from Clearing the cache, Java or Flash?

Cheers