You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 7:54pm

client issues

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…10447#post10447

èêííêà êëàíà Ăåòè Òüîû .gif

No matter what I do, this one file will still not load up when client starts

Now I have a separate issue,

My client will not load up at all now
For some reason it is in Russian
It is noiw called abstract client form,
It refuses to load up (Not Responding)

I switched to Internet Explorere 8, I could not even get the browser to work... Switching to Mozilla Firefox, I have finally got on the game but am really not happy about using browser, I have no notes here, no quick keys, and it is for too slow

Do you have any solutions to these problems please?
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:46pm

have u try deleting and re-installing client? and downloading latest version of flash player, explorer 9 dont work well with client cause flash player dont support, explorer 8 is working fine

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 10:39am

Please uninstall and reinstall the client.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 3:06pm

reinstalled client, took 8 hours..lol...and will probably take a further 2-4 hours agian today to update the client, shouldn't have to go through this tho...Any ideas why it happened in the first place, then maybe I can try to prevent it happening again, I only have 3gb's of internet each month, reinstalling client and updating it has eaten through half that already in just 2 days...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 3:32pm

im sorry for posting here,but i dont know what is wrong with your computer mine took like hour to download 15min install and 5-10minute to update it even my computer is really old and has only 512mb of ram..try reinstalling windows changing programs,ur computer may have a virus or just spammed with trash which slowdown its speed

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:25pm

_Tatt_

its ur broadband speed thats causing the slow dl, mine takes 30mins to complete all. u need do this probably cause u change ur internet explorer and it crash the client

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 1:45pm

All the above has been done, reinstalled client, and IE, but still that one file will not update, I give in with trying to rectify the problem...as far as I can see it is not upsetting the game so I shall leave it alone... thx for trying tho