You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 10:38am

Professions

I have a problem that i think others may have had, but can find no answer. i am looking for Damirus daughter and need dillyweeds. to get this i need to be a herbologist and gather mistletoe. im only level three so this is going to take me some time, but another quest needs me to mine agate for a lens in a telescope. I cant do both can I?
does the game give profession specific quests once you have chosen or do you have to decline quests which might be important later on.
any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 11:26am

You can buy resources you need in the Auction House or from a player with the proffesion to gather those resources :-)
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 11:20pm

:smile:

Quoted from "- Killzone -;36162"

You can buy resources you need in the Auction House or from a player with the proffesion to gather those resources :-)

Killzone is right about buying from other players or in the auction house - you can be what ever profession you want and get the products from the other professions by buying from players or in Auction house. :smile:
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:53am

Quoted from "CAM;36139"

i am looking for Damirus daughter and need dillyweeds. to get this i need to be a herbologist and gather mistletoe. im only level three so this is going to take me some time, .

To get miscletoe, go to Jasmine Brushwood and click on the white tree on the right side of the screen. You will get a miscletoe. Unfortunately, there is a small chance you will be attacked by a lvl 5 monster (happened 1 in 6 times to me).

Monday, January 31st 2011, 11:44am

Quoted from "Elowyn;54209"

To get miscletoe, go to Jasmine Brushwood and click on the white tree on the right side of the screen. You will get a miscletoe. Unfortunately, there is a small chance you will be attacked by a lvl 5 monster (happened 1 in 6 times to me).

That is why players usually take their breakable items off before clicking the tree ^^