You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 8:41pm

retern my money! plz )

in Berita Nursery (pet's trainer) i saw new option: get purple pet.
I choose: make purple for Little dragon for 150g &...
19:36 Received: Gorbakh Skeleton Metamorphosis Elixir 1 pcs, seized: 151 50.
plz fix it

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 8:48pm

+ nothing change with my blue pet... & in backpack i found Gorbakh elixir.... (((

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 12:00pm

Stick to the quests that are English only. And only start new quest when they have News Post on our portal. Anything else will be considered as Bug abuse and is punishable.

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 1:02pm

Quoted from "Yvil;38666"

Stick to the quests that are English only. And only start new quest when they have News Post on our portal. Anything else will be considered as Bug abuse and is punishable.

Please could you clarify your response. We were not trying exploit game bug, just merely trying to be first to upgrade our pets to purple. I know screen was in Russian, but we were able to read/translate, and it is fairly common for new updates to sometimes have a few issues and appear untranslated to start with, so despite this we were able to select what we wanted.

We paid 150g in good faith for upgraded pet, we were not trying to get it for free, but pay what game price is set at.

Purple pet is included / offered on Mentor site, so guessed it was now available. http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/pets-and-mounts/pets

What is the situation, will we be getting purple pet or our 150g gold returned, please confirm. I cannot see how we can be punished as exploting bug when all we try is to better our character by paying correct price?

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 1:35pm

This is the English server of War of Dragons. Therefore any other language than English in parts of the game is an issue that has to be reported to the administration immediately. Using any feature in a different language is considered bug use, which is punishable. (Using a feature in a different language and then complaining that it did not work is audacious and fraudulent, if you ask me.)

For this reason we will handle the situation as follows: Any player who tried to use this quest has a choice. Either they can go to jail and get their money returned, or they can continue playing "as is" without a jailterm and without the money and wait on what they paid for to be added to the server later.

Anyone who choses jail and 150g, please contact support@warofdragons.com to arrange for a cell.
:drink: