You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 11:07am

Christmas Gifts

09:27 After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card 1 pcs, Christmas Milk 3 pcs, Christmas Cookie 3 pcs, Snowball 100 pcs, Piece of Joy 10 pcs, Packet of Sweets 1 pcs, Blue Firework 1 pcs, Green Firework 1 pcs, Red Firework 1 pcs, Christmas Transformation Elixir 1 pcs, Christmas Ale 1 pcs. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box...

No pack of cards in my backpack though... :stesn:
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Monday, December 27th 2010, 12:39pm

You received a Fire of Fortune Card.

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:12pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;40495"

You received a Fire of Fortune Card.

That's a Gift, not a Congrelet Card...
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!