You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 12:39am

'Failed Experiment' event spelling and grammar errors

"The wise men's of Faeo urge" -
"men of Faeo" is a preposition. It is improper to attempt to use 's to indicate possession in this instance. Better choices would be "The urges of the wise men of Faeo", or else "Faeo's wise men's urges".

"to comprehend the mysterious and strange and also tob e of some use to the cause of their people often has unpredictable and sometimes even unpleasant results." -
This needs a comma (,) after "strange" and "people".
"tob e" should be "to be".
The word "has" should be changed to "have" if the plural "urges" is used at the beginning of the sentence as suggested above.

"the fragile borders of the world's magical matter were touched and strange, inexplicable Black Holes began to appear" -
Needs a comma after "touched".

"This whenomenal but horrid appearances " -
Should be "These phenomenal" (plural and spelling).

"To prevent a cataclysm every warrior must help the scientists and remove the Black Holes from our world" -
Needs commas after "cataclysm" and "scientists".

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 11:57pm

If I was checking all the commas missing somewhere in the world of Faeo... I'd shoot myself long time ago...
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Monday, October 4th 2010, 12:40am

i was looking at the quest warlords misfortune when i noticed (before you complete the quest) if you talk to the warlord guy again he says the wold forest when really the correct title is wild forest, i decided to report this to the admins, from: jolllyrodge2

Monday, October 4th 2010, 1:45am

Quoted from "MindFreaK;3112"

If I was checking all the commas missing somewhere in the world of Faeo... I'd shoot myself long time ago...

And yet you take time to read this?
What caught my eye was misspelling of phenomenal (phenomenal misspelling? lol), I just added the rest as it was all from the same block of text. I do overlook a lot, trust me. Please don't criticize as you did here. Thank you.

Monday, October 4th 2010, 12:16pm

Well, as a mentor here, one of my obligations is to check what's happening on the forums. So many more important errors and bugs there are... We're still working on the update that was introduced recently, after all... I'd just suggest that you leave the commas aside until the major issues are fixed.
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 4:32am

I'm only trying to be helpful here. I noticed a forum for reporting spelling errors, so I provided feedback here.

While I realize there are more important things to fix in any online game, I also never indicated any urgency in my posts. I figured I would just point out what I noticed (after checking other posts here to make sure I don't mention anything that has already been pointed out), and the game team would take care of things if and when they felt was right.

Please realize that I'm taking time out to do this because I like the game (so far - I'm only 6 days into it). I do not receive compensation as you receive gold for being a mentor. My feedback is purely voluntary. I must admit though, that the tone of your comments leaves me thinking that my efforts are unappreciated. I could go about my way in the game like 99.9% of the rest of people likely do, figuring out what is meant by context and ignoring the details; but then, what would be the purpose of this forum area?

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:06pm

Entharion

Thanks a lot.

Even if it is just commas, we want everything to be correct and we are very grateful about this sort of information. :smile: