You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 8:51am

A simple suggestion

I would like to share with you an idea. One of the most common problems that was created in game is the looters.
Many things have written, many argues etch.
My suggestion is this. Make the scroll that teleport you to enemy territory from level 2 quest (or lvl 3 I do not remember well) time expirable. That would take care the most powerful tool the looters have.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 9:42am

the problem isn't players of opposite race looting, it is when people of your own race loots you that it turns a problem.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:14am

You can send ideas to dev@warofdragons.com

But:

Quoted

One of the most common problems that was created in game is the looters.

I disagree here. As long as there is naked hunting, there will be "looting". That's the risk, otherwise it would be disbalanced. You already have plenty of ways to deal with players who act in a way you dislike.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:19am

Is ok Cross Knight.
You surely do not see things from the players point of view.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:29am

Well, not all the players have the same point of view, I am sure naked hunters have a different opinion on that than others and those who like to join the fights of others will have there own point of view anyway.