You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 1:51am

Need advice

Hi, i have a question or 2 here..hope u guys can assist..admins or guard.

i have 2 pc at my home..and 1 internet. one is connected through fix line while the other wireless..i m sure its both share same IP.

OK i have read in pass about cases that 1 IP 2 pc are legal. So can u guys please reconfirm or advice me about it? My brother and wife can also enjoy this game if this is true. I would very much will go into same battlefield eg. CC ..with both pc, 2 character..1 is Ruz and the other will be theirs..dunno what it will be..so before i allow them to do it.. can u please tell me..legal or illegal?

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:09pm

i have extra information..i check up the ip for both pc..its not same..one end with xxx.xxx.x.2 and one end with xxx.xxx.x.3..so will this be legal..i wont want anything to affect ruz..so before i let them play please..tell me if this is legal or not

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:15pm

If there is more than one person accessing the game from one PC you are not allowed to have trades between your characters, to join the same fights and all characters have to belong to the same race.
i quote that from the game rules..to my understanding it is legal since its difference pc..different ip, but same gateway..please admin or guard answer me.. i kinda interested to play with my brother and wife together in same cc..cheers.

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 3:35pm

why arent u guys answering my question yet..we dont always have free time together..:crying:

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 9:53pm

Usually you get reply within 3 days after the topic is posted...

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 10:46pm

thanks fairy tales..now i will be patience..heheh..i dont mind at all actually only pity my bro..he so itchy to play

Monday, January 24th 2011, 4:52pm

Hi,

As it stands in the Forum Guideline we wont be able to reply during the weekends.

Your Question:
IP is not that matters. What matters is the computer you playing from. So if your wife/friend plays from the other computer (all the time) there will be no problem at all.

As you already stated:
If there is more than one person accessing the game from one PC you are not allowed to have trades between your characters, to join the same fights and all characters have to belong to the same race.

If you play from different computers than its fine. :)
Hope we could help.

Monday, January 24th 2011, 7:58pm

Lvly reply yvill yeeehaaa thanks now we will see one more mag in the game..thanks