You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:50am

Problems with fighting Mags in plateau

this is the second time a fight has timed out with a Mag and they somehow survive while the humans die. I suspect a hack.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=84565880

I attacked Mith123 and 5 minutes later, my screen is still loading the battle while according to the fight log, I am already dead. I know others have experienced the same issue, why does this only happen when fighting Mags and why do they consistently seem to benefit from it? Cheating, thats how.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 7:22am

its called fight lag

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 10:46am

You probably had an internet connection problem.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:04pm

I did have an internet connection problem but I was suspicious about the why and not the what. Seems convenient that I only experience 'fight lag' when fighting higher lvl valour Mags. I take it from reading the guards response that no investigation will be forth coming.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 7:02pm

Now I see Mith had a post about his client having problems, so I suppose his problems became mine and I die while he survives. 2 broken belts, I hate mags.